From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Silva (Japanese: シルバ Silva) is a young man from Pyrite Town who is widely considered as Duking's best friend, lieutenant, and right-hand man. Brave, loyal, but more than a little foolhardy and luckless—Silva attempts to fight Cipher throughout Pokémon Colosseum but has little luck.
When Miror B. kidnapped Duking's Plusle and used it to intimidate Duking into letting Cipher have free run of the town, Silva made a rescue attempt. Silva snuck into the Pyrite Bldg, but was eventually thwarted and injured by two of Miror B.'s lackeys, Reath and Ferma. Following that, Silva was rescued by Wes and Rui, who arrived in the nick of time.
Silva continued to investigate Cipher's actions in Orre, though. He later attempted to explore the Under, but was captured when he was mistaken for Wes. While captured, he gives Wes an R-Disk. He was eventually freed after Wes liberated the Under from the control of Venus.
Silva later disguised himself as a Cipher security guard and infiltrated Realgam Tower.
In Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, Duking has handed Silva the responsibility of running Pyrite Colosseum. However, he plays no other significant role in this game. He is shown to have an apparent interest in cosplay, specifically as a Plusle; Silva becomes embarrassed when the player discovers a Battle CD that features Plusle in his bookshelf, attempting to deny that he owns it to learn how to make a Plusle costume before giving it to the player. He also talks about dressing up in disguises at other times, continuing on from when he disguised himself to infiltrate Realgam Tower in the previous game.
|| This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
- Pyrite Bldg
- "Grr...Wh-Where's Miror B.? I'm taking him down!"
- "You wait, I'm going to drive all of you out of this town!"
- If the player tries to leave the room before talking to him
- "Urrrgggh... Wait... Wait, you two..."
- "Urgh... Owwww... Thank you. You saved me. Do you people know Duking?
- Yes: "Okay... I'm a fool. I didn't know what was happening at all..."
- No: "Then why would you help me? You do know Duking, don't you?"
- "They'd taken Duking's Pokémon hostage! How could they do something so downright dirty?"
- "I'm going, too! Agh, owowow..."
- "M-Miror B.! You cowardly cheat!"
- "Urrggh... I got creamed by the guy who was guarding the cave's entrance..."
- "Be careful when you go to the cave! The sentinel is tough!"
In other languages