|Map description:||This temple was apparently built by people and Pokémon together in ancient times.|
|Location:||North of Sekra Range|
Location of Fiore Temple in Fiore.
|Pokémon world locations|
Fiore Temple (Japanese: フィオレしんでん Fiore Temple) is a temple found near the top of the Sekra Range in northern Fiore. According to history, the temple was built by people and Pokémon together in ancient times. In the present day, it is mainly ruins though the temple itself is still standing.
Fiore Temple is the location of the final numbered mission in Pokémon Ranger. It is here that Solana and Lunick corner Gordor and take on the Legendary beasts, which he has taken control of. In a similar mission after the credits, Rayquaza must be calmed after remnants of the Go-Rock Squad fail to control it.
To actually reach the temple, a puzzle must be solved while requires placing Pokémon on pedestals. On the first visit, the Pokémon are Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon; while on the second visit, the Pokémon are Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir.
- A blue Pokémon cloaked with the power of water: Vaporeon.
- A yellow Pokémon cloaked with the power of electricity: Jolteon.
- A red Pokémon cloaked with the power of fire: Flareon.
- An infant Pokémon wielding psychic abilities: Ralts.
- A young Pokémon wielding psychic abilities: Kirlia.
- A mature and majestic Pokémon wielding psychic abilities: Gardevoir.
This is a listing of the Pokémon found in the Fiore Temple after the credits:
|This article is part of both Project Locations and Project Sidegames, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on every location in the Pokémon world and the Pokémon Sidegames, respectively.|