From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Pokémon Visual Companion is a hardcover Pokémon book published by BradyGames in December 2, 2013. It is 208 pages long. The book acts as a guide to the Pokémon animated series, covering the story arcs from the original series to the Black & White series.
It features Pokédex references, facts and figures of Pokémon from each explored region, and the Pokémon encountered throughout Ash's journey. It also contains information about key characters, battles and places in the anime, all accompanied by large colored pictures.
- THE PERFECT COMPANION
- TO THE POKÉMON ANIMATED SERIES
- This entertaining and informative volume packs the
- Pokémon world between its covers with amazing
- artwork, fascinating facts, and comical anecdotes.
- This is truly a must-have reference for every
- Pokémon fan!
- The ultimate reference to key CHARACTERS,
- famous BATTLES, and important PLACES!
- EVERY REGION up through UNOVA is covered,
- including EVENTS, PEOPLE, and POKÉMON!
- Trace ASH's journey and get to know his
- Pokémon friends, and travel companions,
- as well as VILLAINS and RIVALS
- throughout the Pokémon world!
- Learn the powerful LIFE LESSONS
- that Pokémon teaches!