Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version Handbook
|Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version Handbook|
|Published:||August 1, 2011|
|Preceded By:||Pokémon Johto Handbook|
|Succeeded By:||Pokémon Essential Handbook|
The Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version Handbook is an edition of The Official Pokémon Handbook series that was published by Scholastic on August 1, 2011. It serves as a paper form of the Unova Pokédex from Black and White and contains entries for all the Generation V Pokémon but Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. It also contains information about Professor Juniper, N, Fennel, and the Unova Gym Leaders. It also has a preface about Pokémon types. Unlike previous entries in the series, this book is based on the video games rather than the anime, with extensive use of Ken Sugimori's official art throughout.
- New Pokémon!
- New battle moves and Abilities!
- New Trainers and Gym Leaders!
- New Mythical and Legendary Pokémon!
- Here it is, your A-Z guide to Unova's Pokémon! From
- Accelgor to Zweilous, they're inside the pages of this
- book. You'll find...
- Facts and figures on 153 new Pokémon
- Summary of Pokémon types
- Inside info on Unova's Legendary and Mythical Pokémon
- It's your ultimate guide to the newest Pokémon!
The entries in the handbook are made so they are easy to understand. The Pokémon are arranged in alphabetical order. The information includes:
- Name pronunciation
- Unova Pokédex number
- Height and weight
- Level-up moves
- Pokédex entries from Pokémon Black and Pokémon White
- A picture of the Pokémon. If the Pokémon has different forms there is a picture of each form.
- The preface regarding Pokémon types is similar to the one in The Official Pokémon Handbook: Deluxe Collector's Edition.
- The back cover advertises the book Pokémon Black and White: Ash's Triple Threat.
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|