From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
This is a list of Pokémon that do not have an evolutionary relationship to any other Pokémon. Some of these Pokémon may get future evolutions or pre-evolutions in later generations. There are some Pokémon formerly part of this list that have already received evolutions after their debut.
Mega Evolutions are not evolutions, but instead more powerful forms of the same species. Therefore, some Pokémon that have received Mega Evolutions are still on this list. Similarly, some have gained evolutions via their Regional form but are not counted as the original form is still not part of an evolutionary family.
List of Pokémon that are not part of an evolutionary line
List of former stand-alone Pokémon
- Generations III and VII introduced the most Pokémon that are not part of an evolutionary line, with 28 each.
- However, Generation III introduced the most Pokémon that were not part of an evolutionary line at the time of their release, with 31.
- Generation VI introduced the fewest Pokémon that are not part of an evolutionary line, with 11.
- 18.14% of all Pokémon are not part of an evolutionary line.
- While Carbink and Diancie are incapable of evolution, Diancie's Pokédex entries state it is a "sudden transformation" of Carbink.
- While the standard Farfetch'd and Corsola are not capable of evolution, their regional variants are, being able to evolve into Sirfetch'd and Cursola respectively.
- Tauros and Miltank have opposite single genders (Tauros is always male; Miltank is always female), and were included on the same Pokédex page in Pokémon Sun and Moon.