From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
||This user spends too much time on the computer.
||This user enjoys swimming.
||This user identifies as male.
||This user is only skin and bones.
||This user's favorite food is pizza.
||This user is in 7th grade.
I am a 13-year old obsessed with Pokémon ever since I played (a.k.a. overwrote) my brothers' Red/Blue.
Pokémon Favs and Not-So Favs
- Raikou, since it's an Electric legendary, and the only pure one
- Octillery, because of its varigated movepool
- Mew, because of its access to all TMs and HMs (and now most move tutors)
- Magneton, it owns and I have a shiny (YAY!)
- Quilava, for its awesome looks and I beat the Elite Four with Flame wheel
- Machamp, for massive strength
- Charizard, for its strength and awesome looks
- Gallade, because it looked cool and is good
- Mr. Mime, because it combos with Gallade for total pwnage
I despise Ninjask, Wobbuffet, and Purugly.
Notable Pokémon In the Games
In my Pokémon Platinum version:
In Platinum, my normal team
That is the team that got me throught the Elite Four the first time.
And my first ever team, in Silver
My team in the IPGL if I ever became a leader would be Smeargle/Ambipom, Octillery, Electivire, Jolteon, Magnezone, Ampharos, Lanturn, and Raichu.
First, a few things about me:
- My name is a typo; it was supposed to be "SilverMetalthatisGold"
- My first game was Silver
- My first games of the set have always been the rival, other than Pearl (I got Diamond) and Blue (I don't own first-gen games, my brothers do).
- My first starter was Todadile, which was at level 43 before the fourth Gym.
- I always started with the Water starter, then, when I get the other game, I choose the Fire starter. The exeption is Diamond (I got Turtwig).
- I have gotten every Fire starter to level 100, exept Infernape (I don't own Pearl)
- I have only completed the Regional Dex in Diamond and Platinum, but I only need the Bulbasaur trio and Scyther for LeafGreen.
Out of sheer boredom, I have decided to create themed battle areas for challengers. These are different than Gyms; instead of a type, they will have a style, like Fossils or Starters. Any other ideas can go on my talk page.
Dig Site (Fossils)
Power Plant (Electrics in the Power Plant in Gen. I)
Go Away (Common Poke you hate and their evo's)
||Catch (Ruby only in Generation III)
My favorite Fire-type volcano-thingy