From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
The Pokémon Trading Card Game (Prima's Official Strategy Guide) is a book covering the cards from the Base Set and Jungle expansions of the Pokémon TCG. The book is written by Inc. IMGS and was published by Prima Games in December 1999. It contains a complete and detailed rundown on all the cards in the two sets, even stating their uses in certain situations.
- Complete stats on all Pokémon cards–from Alakazam to Zapdos
- Tips on building a winning deck without breaking the bank
- A complete Pokémon gallery
- The lowdown on trading and collecting
- Brand-new info on the awesome Jungle cards
The World of Pokémon
What's a Trading Card Game?
Building the Killer Decks
Advanced Playing Strategies
Welcome to the Jungle
Tournaments, Leagues, & Events
Trading & Collecting