Pokémon Stadium 2: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
|Pokémon Stadium 2: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
|Published:||March 27, 2001|
|Preceded By:||Pokémon Stadium: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
|Succeeded By:||Pokémon Colosseum: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
- Stats, moves, and battle charts for all 251 Pokémon
- Strategies for all Battle Modes
- How to win medals at Earl's Pokémon Academy
- Tips to beat the Gym Leader Castle Trainers
- Every exclusive secret revealed!
- Details on all Battle Cups, including Held Items, insider Trainer tips, and move types
This guide had Ho-Oh and Lugia from the game's boxart on the cover. Features included full teams for every trainer in the game, an extensive Pokédex containing learnsets for both Generation I and Generation II, and stats for all the Rental Pokémon available.
|This book-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|