Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
|Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
|Published:||March 14, 2010|
|Author:||The Pokémon Company International|
|Preceded By:||Pokémon Platinum: Prima's Official Strategy Guide|
|Succeeded By:||Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Pokédex|
Haven't been to Johto in a while? Then welcome back, fearless Pokémon Trainer!
Pokémon turns back the clock to take you back to a land filled with excitement—the Johto region—in a brand-new adventure for the Nintendo DS! And this guide will start you out with:
- A detailed walkthrough that chronicles every Pokémon you'll meet, every Trainer you'll face, and every obstacle you'll need to overcome!
- A Johto-specific Pokédex that gives you the numbers on Pokémon you haven't seen in the wild for years!
- Detailed charts listing items, moves, Berries, strengths, weaknesses, and more, right at your fingertips!
Travel back to where it all began, but make sure to take this guide with you so you'll never get lost!
Bonus! Double-sided poster inside
The book includes:
- Full walkthrough with maps, covering each area with maps, screenshots, and text
- Details the game up to the defeat of the Pokémon League
- A Pokédex showing details for the Pokémon that can be found in the Johto region
- A mini-poster with the area map
- A guide to the Pokéathlon, Link Play, Pokéwalker, Safari Zone, and Adventure Data.
This book was released on March 14, 2010 and is ISBN 0307468038.
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|