Pokémon Adventures Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire volume 1
- If you were looking for the volume published by VIZ Media, see Pokémon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire volume 1.
|Pokémon Adventures volume 1
Volume 1 is the first volume published by Shogakukan compiling rounds from the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire arc of the Pokémon Adventures manga created by 日下秀憲 Hidenori Kusaka and 山本サトシ Satoshi Yamamoto. The rounds in this volume are collected directly from the magazine publication of Pokémon Adventures and will be collected in the regular volumes once the Black 2 & White 2 arc has finished.
|July 24, 2015
|January 7, 2017
|March 3, 2020
|April 25, 2017
|June 21, 2019
|Ching Win Publishing Group
|September 21, 2017
|May 31, 2016
|October 28, 2020
|Kim Đồng Publishing House
|December 18, 2020
- Steven studies strange murals found in Granite Cave alongside Ultima.
- Fearing another disaster will strike Hoenn, Steven decides to have Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald learn Mega Evolution.
- It is revealed that Ruby has a Mega Bracelet and Latios and Latias have their respective Mega Stones.
- Steven contacts his father and sends him the strange murals found in Granite Cave.
- Ruby and Latios travel to the Sky Pillar after using Mega Evolution for the first time.
- It is revealed that Steven has the Mega Stones for the respective Hoenn starter evolutions.
- Ruby meets Zinnia and battles her.
- Ruby manages to beat Zinnia and asks for her help to stop the crisis about to hit Hoenn.
- An asteroid is expected to hit Hoenn in 10 days.
- Both Sapphire and Emerald master Mega Evolution.
- Ruby reveals that he and Emerald learned about the meteoroid from Steven prior to asking Zinnia.
- Mr. Stone tells everyone to head to Sea Mauville.
- Amber returns to the Team Aqua Hideout and finds Blaise, who proposes they team up.
- Blaise reveals he saw Giovanni taking the Ruby and Sapphire after the battle in Sootopolis City.
- Blaise tells Amber that the Red and Blue Orbs have returned to Hoenn.
- Amber agrees to team up with Blaise.
- Blaise notes to himself that the Red and Blue Orbs can unlock another secret with Groudon and Kyogre.
- Gabby tells Ty that she intends on investigating Ruby's strange statement from earlier.
- Absol appears in front of Gabby and Ty and asks them to come with it.
- Sapphire and Emerald's group arrives at Sea Mauville.
- Sapphire meets Plusle and Minun again.
- Ultima and Mr. Briney talk about the Absorber that Mr. Stone used.
- As Emerald goes to relieve himself, a mysterious ring appears behind him.
- Emerald encounters a mysterious Pokémon and battles it.
- Steven assists Emerald and reveals that he can use Mega Evolution as well.
- Ruby and Latios leave the Sky Pillar.
- Ruby reveals he learned about Zinnia through Courtney's memory lighter.
- Zinnia is revealed to have been the one who told Team Magma about Groudon.
- As Ruby and Latios head back, they are attacked by three Draconids.
- The Draconids attack Ruby.
- The Draconids reveal that a person named Aster was destined to stop the meteoroid, but her death led Zinnia into taking up her role in her place.
- Pieces of the meteoroid fall onto the planet and knock Ruby and Latios into the sea.
- Ruby wakes up in a cave and is told by Latios that a Diancie rescued them.
- Latios and Latias show Ruby where Sapphire and Emerald are.
- Mr. Stone and Steven begin using the Absorber to drain the energy from Chic and Sceptile's Mega-Evolved states.
- Ruby decides to not side with Devon or Zinnia and instead aims to take up the role of controlling Rayquaza and stop the meteoroid by himself.
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.