From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Ball Fetch
| Ball Fetch
| Generation VIII
| If the Pokémon is not holding an item, it will fetch the Poké Ball from the first failed throw of the battle.
Ball Fetch (Japanese: たまひろい Ball Fetch) is an Ability introduced in Generation VIII. It is the signature Ability of Yamper.
At any time after the first Poké Ball is thrown and fails to catch a Pokémon, at the end of a turn, if a Pokémon with Ball Fetch is on the field and not holding another item, it will pick up the same type of ball as the first one thrown. This can only occur once in a battle.
Ball Fetch does not work in Max Raid Battles.
Pokémon with Ball Fetch
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Ball Fetch
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other languages