From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Battery redirects here. For the held item, see In-battle effect item → Cell Battery.
Battery (Japanese: バッテリー Battery) is an Ability introduced in Generation VII. It is the signature Ability of Charjabug.
This Ability raises the power of allies' special moves by 30%.
Outside of battle
Battery has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Battery
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII.
In other languages