From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Battery redirects here. For the held item, see Cell Battery.
Battery (Japanese: バッテリー Battery) is an Ability introduced in Generation VII. It is the signature Ability of Charjabug.
This Ability raises the power of allies' special moves by 30%.
Outside of battle
Battery has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Battery
|Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In the anime
Battery was mentioned in So Long, Sophocles!, when Professor Kukui was telling his students about this Ability in class.
In other languages