|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Super10ZX!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I need help.
I want to make an edit to Template:Casey's Pokémon, but it's asking me to type the two words I see in the box below.
First what words, I don't know what words they are or where they are.
Second, what box is it, the box I edited in, the Summary box or another one I'm not seeing.
Can someone tell me what these mean. -Super10ZX 19:48 (UTC)
According to the Manual of style, if a Pokémon is revealed to have evolved, then the Pokémon should be linked to the evolutionary level they are in at the time in articles occurring before the episode/manga chapter depicting the Pokémon evolution, even if they were redirects. PattyMan 22:25, 18 May 2016 (UTC)
- Another thing, when you changed the manga headers around saying in order on Bulbasaur's and Ivysaur's pages, I didn't know what you meant as they're usually in abc order. Can you clarify what you meant? PattyMan 22:36, 18 May 2016 (UTC)
I meant that it's in order of when the manga's came out. 22:39 18 May 2016 (UTC)
Manga ordering on Pokémon pages
We've noticed that you've been reordering the manga headers on Pokémon pages. According to Zesty Cactus, the manga headers on Pokémon pages are to be listed in alphabetical order. So if you see the headers in order, please do not shuffle them around. Thank you. --Carmen★ (Talk | contribs) 15:50, 21 May 2016 (UTC)
I enjoy seeing who you predict voices which characters, I'm in contact with Lisa Ortiz so can tell you if you're right or wrong, I like to make my own predictions as well--BigDocFan (talk) 18:43, 30 August 2016 (UTC)
Thanks :) - Super10ZX 11:14, 1 September 2016 (UTC)
When adding voice actor credits, please remember to include a link to your source in your edit summary (such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2hYbnnbZUU for Christopher Niosi's credits that you added for Generations). This makes things much easier for people, especially in the future if they're looking at the history. Thanks. Tiddlywinks (talk) 23:12, 10 December 2016 (UTC)
Yes I know this, thanks for the reminder anyway. I just haven't had time to update my anime predictions page (studying always gets in the way). - Super10ZX 16:04, Feburuary 24 (UTC)
Voice Actor predictions
- Hi BigDoc, I noticed that you were able to get the cast lists for SM001-SM015. I saw there are a lot of newcommers in these new episodes. Sorry I haven't been that active in a while, I got burned out after listing all of Red's Pokémon at once. - Super10ZX 15:10, 27 June 2017 (UTC)
- Well that's some great news! I can't wait to see the voices of Everett, Titus, and Jan. I'm pretty sure you've noticed that I've gotten back into the Bulbapedia mood. For the past few months, I was doing things for Behind the Voice Actors, but I think I got a little brunt out after requesting 92 characters from the Sonic Boom TV Show (and also no one can request Nintendo games at the moment, so I don't really have anything left to request). Also, thanks for clearing up the Cranidos situation, I was quite confused when someone changed that on the page. Super10ZX (talk) 18:59, 30 September 2017 (UTC)
- Hey BigDoc, I see on ForceFire's talk page that you are continuing to have trouble sending the cast lists to him. Here's an idea, you can upload the emails to postimage (if anyone's emails are showing, you can put the image in MS Paint and cover them up), and add the actors to the characters pages, linking to the images. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, just an idea. Super10ZX (talk) 18:16, 1 October 2017 (UTC)
Pleased to say that after trouble with Bulbapedia where I was unable to make any edits, I am back. Just have to wait for Force Fire to approve the cast lists--BigDocFan (talk) 16:42, 7 November 2017 (UTC)
- I'm happy Bulbapedia's back too, I was getting quite annoyed without it, I even made a list of things to edit when Bulbapedia was unlocked. Theres alot of pages I have to update. Super10ZX (talk) 15:55, 4 January 2018 (UTC)
- Hope all is well--BigDocFan (talk) 13:05, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
- Hey BigDoc. Happy to say I kinda got back the motivation to work on Bulbapedia pages again. I'll be working on my Pokemon Adventures pages for a little bit. I'll try to update the voice actor predictions page at some point. Super10ZX (talk) 21:49, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
- Hey BigDoc, I just want to know, what are your thought on Pokemon Let's Go? And how do you think Generation 8 will be on the Switch? Super10ZX (talk) 21:28, 18 November 2018 (UTC)
- Hi, I'm doing well. Kind of went inactive again because I was busy playing Smash Bros. Ultimate these last 2 weeks. Super10ZX (talk) 20:20, 23 December 2018 (UTC)
- Sweet! (Sorry for the very late response, I've been pretty busy over the last month). Super10ZX (talk) 17:10, 21 April 2019 (UTC)
- No probs, I look forward to you being more active (hopefully)--BigDocFan (talk) 17:36, 21 April 2019 (UTC)
- I just saw it on Kenta Miyake's page, and put it there. Didn't check the page history to confirm it. Super10ZX (talk) 14:44, 29 May 2019 (UTC)
Masters Animated Trailer
I've created a userspace article on the Pokémon Masters animated trailer that came out today. Right now, I've copy-and-pasted the entire Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Animated Trailer article so it can serve as a guideline on how to construct the article, and I plan to begin the real work later today. But if you so wish, you're free to help me out on that userspace article in any way you can. Your assistance would be very much appreciated. :) GrammarFreak01 (talk) 02:52, 28 June 2019 (UTC)
Pokémon Adventure Character Appearance
Hi, I just want to know if you will update your 'Appearances of Pokémon Adventures Characters' anytime soon, because I would like to help in updating it.--HHHtakenalready 10:39, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
- Heh. I didn’t plan to be gone for over half a year at this point. Funny how fast everything has happened for me. I do want to finally finish that and get it off my back at some point, but I’ve been too busy working on other projects and playing games to be able to do it. I would appreciate any form of help to get it done faster. Just make sure your edits follow the style I have already set up. Super10ZX (talk) 17:25, 31 May 2020 (UTC)
- Now, the problem is, is that I can't edit the page, since it's sorta part of your profile. Any solutions?--HHHtakenalready 11:38, 2 June 2020 (UTC)
- Got it.--HHHtakenalready 12:02, 2 June 2020 (UTC)