From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, NoName623!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi, I noticed when editing, you were making multiple edits to the same section. Each time you save an edit it logs into the Special:recentchanges list. If you need to preview your edit, please use the preview button instead of the save button, that way you can see what your edit looks like before saving. SupaToad64 (talk • contributions) 03:19, 27 August 2020 (UTC)
- Just so you know you're not allowed remove talk page comments, especially if it's not your own. SupaToad64 (talk • contributions) 04:16, 27 August 2020 (UTC)
Your JN045 edit
This is an incorrect way of putting things in this case, as I explain here. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 17:12, 13 November 2020 (UTC)
- Just helping Finnish's case here, JN045 saw the debut of Ash's Lucario, not the Lucario species as a whole so the debut is Ash's Lucario.--BigDocFan (talk) 17:35, 13 November 2020 (UTC)