| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Black60Dragon!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hey there, I understand your reasoning about Ash's Charizard being male, but there is no official confirmation. It falling in love with Charla is no confirmation, as it doesn't really say anything. What says Pokémon of the same sex can't fall in love with each other, just like humans? The policy states: The gender stays unknown until someone in the anime calls it a male or female.
Unless a Pokémon uses Attract on Charizard or there is any other definitive mention of it in the anime or the staff will decide to get rid of this policy, which I think is highly unlikely, do not change it. Thank you. ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 00:16, 9 June 2013 (UTC)
There is this notice just below the "Trivia" header:
DO NOT ADD TRIVIA ABOUT BUTTERFREE BEING RELATED TO VENONAT.
I added it there just two days ago because many users were adding the same thing as you, even though it's just pure speculation/rumor.--電禅Den Zen 21:48, 16 June 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than three edits per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! ----Pokemaster97 22:54, 16 June 2013 (UTC)
I have blocked you for keeping edit warring before the consensus was reached. I also removed misleading user tags from your page for obvious reasons and deleted your user talk template as it was almost identical to mine. If you want to recreate it, please change at least the colors and images before adding it to your talk page. Oh, and contrary to what you said here, Pumpkinking0192 has been here more than one year and knows our policies much better than you, while you joined just a week ago...--電禅Den Zen 17:48, 17 June 2013 (UTC)
Unless you are archiving your talk page, removing talk page comments is against the rules. Please refrain from removing them again. Frozen Fennec 03:13, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
Reply to Frozen Fennec's talk page
He is kind of right, though. This here shows what you should and should not do. In this case, removing comments from your own talk page unless it's vandalism. It can be used as part an archive and the history of your contributions in one quick glance. If you feel you don't want this, you could just move and archive your talk page and begin anew, although I'd really recommend doing it when your talk page is already too long. Don't see what he said as a threat, it was just a reminder. However, if you keep on failing to listen to advice, we will have to step in. As "stupid" as the rule is, we enforce it because that's how we keep the wiki clean. Thanks for understanding. Masatoshitalk 03:40, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
As you've previously been told, edit warring is a violation of Bulbapedia policy and will not be tolerated. Since you were previously blocked for one day, you are now blocked for the duration of one week. Please take this time to read up on Bulbapedia policies and guidelines. Thank you. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 17:36, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
Please do not insert false information on your userpage. You did not create the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U page, so please do not claim that you did. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 21:17, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
Its not false. I actually created it right when I was blocked. The page didnt go through. Stop stalking me, Its not harming you. BlackDragon 21:19, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
- It is false. A software mistake does not give you the right to claim someone else's work as your own. I am not stalking you; I am merely keeping track of the Recent Changes. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 21:25, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
- I didnt claim their work. I actually had a better, more though out page, but some jerk blocked me. I didnt even know I was blocked until I hit the button and it didnt save. Yep and you saw it was me and you just had to undo it. BlackDragon 21:28, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
- First, You weren't blocked when the page was created. Second, you called me or Kogoro a jerk, don't do it again. Third, claiming that you created this article is still a blatant lie. You having "a better" version in works doesn't change anything. If you painted a painting and called it "Mona Lisa", you still didn't paint the Mona Lisa.--電禅Den Zen 22:18, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
- Are you offended? I have freedom to say what I please. I clicked create right after I was blocked. It didnt say I was blocked until after I hit save. I never claimed to have create "That" article, I was about to, Had someone not blocked me. Either way can "you" unblock me on Bulbanews. Some other "jerk", "super jerk", blocked me for life for simply creating my userpage. BlackDragon 14:48, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- ...and excessively. Well, warning you that another "jerk" is going to block you soon if you don't express regret for what you've just said. Sorry for being an intruder on this section of your lair: I just came over with the original purpose of telling you that the new page link is still misleading, due to the fact that it will redirect to the actual page. In my opinion, you should either replace it by a no-redirect link or post a note after it saying it is a redirect. Otherwise people will still think you created the Mega Evolution original page. TheOriginalOne 14:58, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Why is "jerk" going to get me blocked. Its an English word, the same as say "pudding". Is pudding going to get me blocked? I guess I'll change it, but I actually did create the page, thinking there was no page thanks to Bulbanews. But yeah Why is jerk so bad. If you do something mean or "jerkish" that makes you a jerk. So that guy that blocked me for simply making my userpage on Bulbanews, Yeah thats a bully and a jerk. Am I not right? BlackDragon 15:02, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- But at least you told me, and let me change the page instead of going ahead and doing it. BlackDragon 15:06, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- About the jerk thing... I once got blocked for 3 days because of much more indirect insults. And it still had a constructive purpose, as it had to do with confusion created on the mainspace. And he was just one person, and not a staff member. Just warning you... TheOriginalOne 15:10, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Like what? I think some people just like to bully others, because that one guy over at Bulbanews, sure bullied me all right. It was "jerkish" though. He could of just
- 1. removed the page,
- 2. warned me, but
- 3. he blocked me for life. Jerk.
But seriously I dont even get why. BlackDragon 15:21, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- MAGNEDETH is a former Editor-in-Chief of Bulbapedia, and has a good reputation spread on the rest on Bulbagarden. You did the right thing in asking him why on the talk page (only that you did so on a very aggressive way). Now just wait. If you don't want to stop calling jerk to the users... well, your block log, not mine. TheOriginalOne 15:30, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Should I call him Pudding? But I only called him a jerk because he was being one and I just now got around to doing it. Hey he unfairly blocked me. He had no reason to. But either way I dont see how its that offensive. BlackDragon 15:33, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- It is, believe me. I once got a staff message on my talk page just because I said on a summary that the edits by a certain user were stupid. You've still not shown awareness of how dangerous these recent comments can be to you. The Code of Conduct is much more strict than you can imagine. Take this words from a user that has clearly lost reputation for breaking it. MAGNEDETH is a very respectable user, being on the top of the hierarchy, so just wait for his answer. TheOriginalOne 15:43, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- There so strict over here. You cant even remove your owns comments. It is "stupid" but I guess its the rules. They should lighten up though and take some jokes sometimes. I am waiting, just the other admin on here, replies almost immediately. Either way thanks I guess for the warning ya jerk ;). BlackDragon 15:53, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
Please refrain from doing redirects like the one you did recently. It's not exactly the same thing, but that doesn't mean you should add the section to that redirect, because an article is on the way. TheOriginalOne 22:14, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
As per the usertag policy, you can't directly create a usertag on the
Template: namespace. Read it for more details. So please move the tag to something like "User:Black60Dragon/User Favorite Fairy", and then place the deletion notice on the redirect. Thanks. TheOriginalOne 15:52, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Why? All the other ones are, and this is how I made it. I mean I'll change it, but Why can't this one be here and the others can? BlackDragon 15:55, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- The guys who put usertags in the template namespace are admins. The above comment is supported by Spyspotter. 15:57, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- QUICKLY!!! Before it is deleted. I'll explain you in a second. TheOriginalOne 15:58, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
K done. Why cant it be there? BlackDragon 15:59, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Read the usertag policy (I gave you the link). It's relatively short. TheOriginalOne 16:02, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
K, I see. Still too strict. BlackDragon 16:04, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Please respect the Userspace policy as well. It's not the first time you're warned about it, and you've just broken it again. TheOriginalOne 16:33, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Update: Well... ↓ TheOriginalOne 16:34, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
Userspace limits (2)
Hello, you have edited the User: namespace too much. The limit is three per day and you have made about six today. In the past, no one was allowed to edit their userpages because some users were over-editing their own userpages. Your personal editing privileges can be taken away, so please do not edit your page any more until tomorrow. Thank you. --Pokemaster97 16:31, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
Why. I only reverted some people's edits, and there were "small" edits. "You have made about six today". Really where are my other two? 1 2 3 4 ??? I dont see them. I read the policy and I believe it said you may have more if you edit pages more than so many times. The more you contribute the more you can edit the space. By the way you cant count other people editing my page if thats what your counting. BlackDragon 19:02, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- The policy says you can edit your userspace as many times as you've edited the mainspace minus one (per day), to a maximum of three. You can't edit it more than three times no matter how many mainspace edits you make. Read more carefully. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 19:05, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- I believe it also says that the "excessive" edits, is up to the person seeing it. That means if I have three big edits, or something, and then I see a spelling mistake. If I fix it, then that isnt excessive is it? No, Its not. Besides one of those was reverting an edit. People shouldnt edit my page. If they feel something should be removed then they should ask me to remove it. BlackDragon 19:08, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- I also counted these two edits, which is how I got to six. Edits to any page with "User:Black60Dragon" in the title counts as a userspace edit. --Pokemaster97 19:11, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- What? Why do those count. I was told I HAD to move that there or it would be removed. That doesnt count. As long as the edits are excessive and are balanced, then I see no problem. BlackDragon 19:13, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Didnt you say "User talk:Black60Dragon" doesnt count as user space? It has that in it. BlackDragon 19:14, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- "User:Black60Dragon" and "User talk:Black60Dragon" are two different things, just as mainspace articles and talk pages are different things. Your userspace consists of all pages that start with "User:Black60Dragon". Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 19:21, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Though, there is the point that TheOriginalOne did tell Black60Dragon to move them when they could have done so themselves, which did help contribute the extra two edits. See ↑. That does leave the other four edits. --Super goku (talk) 19:25, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- You need to be more specific. User talk:Black60Dragon contains User:Black60Dragon. Just saying. BlackDragon 19:24, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- You're just being overly literal. "User talk:Black60Dragon" does not contain the unbroken string "User:Black60Dragon", the latter of which is what we're talking about. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 19:28, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Super goku, when I suggested the move I had the impression the count was still 2. Tell me if I was wrong. TheOriginalOne 19:29, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- And the common factor to all of your arguments is your failure to read Bulbapedia's policies/guidelines BEFORE making actions. If you had read the Userspace policy, you would know that talk pages do not apply, you would know the edit limit, and you would be able to plan out your userspace edits better. If you had read the Template policy, you would have known that you cannot create templates directly in the mainspace and you wouldn't have had to move it in the first place. Don't get angry and upset at the staff because you didn't do what you were supposed to do. I don't appreciate you trying to find a fault in everything that I, or anyone for that matter, tries to tell you when we are only trying to help you out. The bottom line is, you made more than 3 edits and that's where you went wrong. --Pokemaster97 19:42, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- There is, however, an exception to the rule: you can break the normal policy if you are using your userspace to test a template intented for the mainspace (not a usertag) or to do a prototype page for the mainspace. That means rare occasions. Conversation closed, I guess. TheOriginalOne 19:45, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- Which once again, can be found in the userspace policy, which is linked more than once on this page. --Pokemaster97 19:46, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
- No I had already done three edits when you told me to move it over. Its not my fault you guys are overly strict. One of those was a revert of someone changing my page. And a minor edit in another. I only made one big edit. Thats it. I dont want to read the entire thing. Its boring. Im not trying to find faults in your words. I was just saying what you said the first time, was incorrect. Dont get mad at me when I simply correcting you. BlackDragon 20:28, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
If you want to archive your talk page, you have to move the page, not copying and pasting it. Thank you.--ForceFire 06:36, 19 October 2020 (UTC)