Wynaut evolves with love for its trainer, not at a specified level. Please correct this. Thank you. -Professor DJM
- Well, I just evolved a Wynaut in my Emerald game, and it was at Level 15, as this guide says. --Argy 23:37, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- Wynaut definitely evolves into Wobbuffet at level 15. This is supported by the fact that (1) Wynaut learns four moves simultaneously upon reaching level 15 and (2) in every version I've had since Generation II, Wynaut has evolved at level 15 regardless of its friendship level. --TMF T - C 00:04, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
"Wynaut is the only Baby Pokemon that evolves by level into its evolved form, under level 30."
I thought Kecleon was the first Generation III Pokemon to appear, especially since it was in the Mini-movie that came with the 4th Pokemon Movie, where Wynaut appeared in the 5th mini-movie.--PikamasterADV 13:55, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- True. The other two were Wailmer and Azurill. Maybe whoever added it didn't complete what (s)he was going to say about Wynaut? --Johans 18:08, 21 November 2007 (UTC)
Someone keeps editing the Trivia section, saying Wynaut is one of two baby Pokémon not found in the wild in Generation IV. Riolu is not a baby Pokémon. I'll explain. A baby Pokémon is released in a Generation after their evolved forms; Riolu and Lucario were both released in Generation IV. The same applies to Togepi. Plus the TCG label them as Basic.
-13375P34K 02:11 UTC, April 29.
- Using the TCG is not good for this instance. Baby Pokémon have not existed since Gen II. However, each of the Pokémon you named have the Poké-POWER "Baby Evolution", making them a Baby, hence, the trivia is correct. The rule you say about being introduced in a later Generation does not hold true. Don't try to quote the TCG without learning the background first. MaverickNate 02:48, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
Could it be that, as Wobb is based on a punching bag, Wynaut's base is a speed bag? I see some resemblance there.--Kaoz 05:12, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
wynaut egg rse
Is the egg that u received from the old woman in lavaridge town always female (or at least that is what happen to me in emerald) -Pokeant 05:49, 21 October 2009 (UTC)
- I've gotten a male Wynaut from her once. Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 11:34, 21 October 2009 (UTC)
Is it worth noting in the trivia that, even though the only way to obtain a Wynaut is to breed a Wobbuffet while holding a Lax Incense, the old lady (who gives you the Wynaut egg in Sapphire)'s husband tells you " She left two Pokemon at the Day Care. And they discovered that EGG!" ? --Spongeenthusiast 02:50, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
- Two Wobbuffet, one of them holding the Lax incense. Though she doesn't say that, it can be assumed that it was two wobbuffet.--ForceFire 03:08, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
- No. Caterpie. Weedle, Wurmple and Sewaddle learn more moves than their first evolutions.--電禅Den Zen 08:56, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
I noticed that either its Mandarin name's hanzi spelling is missing one character, or the pinyin romanization has one extra syllable. Could someone verify this? My guess is that the 翁 is missing. Kikugi (talk) 07:26, 1 December 2018 (UTC)