Should we rename this "Bonnie's Dedenne"? Before anyone says "NO ITS NOT BONNIES IDIOT ITS CLEMONTS -.-", technically Ash's Larvitar and Dawn's Ambipom are not theirs either (Ash never technically caught Larvitar, and Dawn traded Ambipom away). Since Bonnie is obviously more in charge of Dedenne than Clemont, I'd say it qualifies as being hers. Nutter Butter (talk) 01:33, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
- Bonnie is not old enough to own her own Pokémon, which is why it is labeled as Clemont's but mentions that Bonnie is taking care of it. --HoennMaster 01:41, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
XY021 confirms Dedenne is not Eureka but it is Citron. At about 3 to 4 minutes of the episode. User talk:zhixun 13:05, 5 April 2014 (UTC)
One of the Main Characters?
Dedenne will most likely appear in every future episode of XY. it will be just like Pikachu, Piplup, and Axew, Appearing in every episode. Should we include Dedenne in the Main Characters template in the near Future? VW 1300 (talk) 01:06, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
Should this information be added?
- Clemont caught Dedenne for Bonnie. He may be the proper owner, but for all intents and purposes, Dedenne is Bonnie's. Also, there have been several instances of Pokemon obeying people who aren't their Trainers. Ataro (talk) 23:47, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
In the Pokémon franchise, there have been numerous running gags in the series, one of which is Gible's tendency to bite things. Another one is Pikachu zapping either the female companion's bikes or shocking the girl herself. And now, here's a new one: Clemont's Dedenne, because of it's tendency to fall asleep at the most inopportune moments. Would anyone like to give me their opinions? - unsigned comment from Spirios (talk • contribs)
- Dedenne was seen being recalled to its Poké Ball in A Frenzied Factory Fiasco! at the scene where the group gave their Poké Balls to a disguised Team Rocket. PattyMan 03:44, 16 January 2016 (UTC)
- Yup, because in XY107, a male Pokémon is supposed to be paired with a female Pokémon, confirming Dedenne as male. - PokémonGamer* 14:53, 28 January 2016 (UTC)
Confused about Bonnie's Dedenne
There's something that confuses me about this particular Dedenne. Clemont caught Dedenne so he could give him to Bonnie and yet he's still labeled as "Clemont's Dedenne". But when Brock caught a Tauros back in The Legend of Dratini to give to Ash, that Tauros was labeled as "Ash's Tauros" instead of "Brock's Tauros". Can someone who understands this explain to me why this is the case and why this Dedenne is not titled "Bonnie's Dedenne"? --PKMNAdventurer (talk) 14:51, 3 December 2016 (UTC)
- You do have a point that it does seem contradictory, but I guess it's because Bonnie technically isn't a Trainer, whereas Ash is and he can use the Tauros in an official battle, but Bonnie is just caring for it, kind of like a babysitter would do for a child, even though it is technically Clemont's. It's like he caught it for himself, but he's allowing Bonnie to keep it with her until she becomes a Trainer and if able to officially have a Pokemon of her own. Playerking95 (talk) 14:59, 3 December 2016 (UTC)
Has anyone else noticed that this dedenne is a much diffrent shade being more brown then dedennes game sprites as them being more yellow can some one plz explain (Theultrasheeplord (talk) 09:25, 5 August 2017 (UTC))
- Certain Pokemon, such as Gligar prior to HeartGold & SoulSilver, tend to differ slightly in color than their official art or sprites. Happens all the time. Ataro (talk) 10:29, 5 August 2017 (UTC)