We're happy to announce that our email system is back online!
If you were previously unable to verify an email address or reset your password, we ask that you try again. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see anything in your inbox!
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
|The Delivery of Rotom and the Girl
|Please upload an image of this chapter.[[File:|250px]]
Transport!! Rotom and the Girl!
The Delivery of Rotom and the Girl (Japanese: 運搬！！ロトムと女の子！ Transport!! Rotom and the Girl!) is the second round of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
- The Team Skull Grunts report to Guzma about their loss to Sun.
- Guzma tells the Grunts to bring Sun to him so he can teach the boy a lesson personally.
- Sun sets out to take Moon and Rotom to Professor Kukui as part of his delivery.
- Moon reveals that she is a pharmacist and a skilled archer.
- Sun and Moon meet the guardian deity of Melemele Island, Tapu Koko, who attacks them.
- After a brief battle with Sun, Tapu Koko flees, leaving behind a Sparkling Stone.
- Sun and Moon arrive at Professor Kukui's laboratory.
- The Island Kahunas reveal that the guardian deities have been angered, and begin planning on how to appease them.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
||Spoilers end here.
In other languages