From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Introduced in Generation III
| Key items
A DNA Sample (Japanese: ＤＮＡサンプル DNA Sample) is a Key Item exclusive to Pokémon Colosseum. There are a total of three DNA Samples in the game, each containing the DNA of one of nine randomly chosen Pokémon.
In the games
The three DNA Samples are taken from three of these nine possible Pokémon: Bayleef, Croconaw, Entei, Mightyena, Misdreavus, Quilava, Raikou, Sudowoodo, and Suicune. The player must match these samples to a lock in the Shadow Pokémon Lab in order to unlock it.
|Before analysis: A DNA sample of some sort.
After analysis: [Pokémon]'s DNA sample.
|Shadow PKMN Lab (Three of six possible locations)
- One in the upper-left corner of the room to the left of the door unlocked by the Down St. Key
- One in the room with the stairway leading to the small room with the Down St. Key
- Two in the room on the first left after the door unlocked by the Down St. Key
- Two in the room guarded by Cipher Peon Lesar
- One to the right of the adjacent elevators
- Two in the room north of the adjacent elevators
In other languages