From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- If you were looking for the places where Dynamaxing is possible, see Dynamax.
| Power Spot
| Power Spot
(Japanese: パワースポット Power Spot
) is an Ability
introduced in Generation VIII
. It is the signature Ability
The power of moves used by the allies of the Pokémon with Power Spot is increased by 30%.
Outside of battle
It is unknown if Power Spot has an effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Power Spot
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Power Spot
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other languages
|| 能量點 Nàhngleuhng Dím
|| 能量點 / 能量点 Néngliàng Diǎn
|| Cercle d'Énergie
|| Fonte Energetica
|| 파워스폿 Power Spot
|| Fuente Energía
- The term "power spot" means an area with spiritual connections, where people and the Earth can "heal" from stress.
- This Ability is the signature Ability of Stonjourner, which is based on Stonehenge, an area considered to be a power spot.