|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Mikuri!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Re: Preview Button
Revert some edits?
Igor The Mii deleted information from Tackle for some reason and attempted to add it back at the bottom of the page, which borked up the whole thing. Was wondering if you could revert his two edits, as I'm using a phone without any decent copy/paste function and no one else has seemed to notice it. Glik (talk) 22:43, 19 January 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for pointing that out. Funktastic~! has reverted the edits. Mikuri 23:07, 19 January 2014 (UTC)
My account was deleted!!!
I made an account a few years ago. I admit that I've been a very infrequent poster, but when I tried to login this morning I was unable to! I tried to create an alternate account using the same email and was allowed to do so. If I was able to send you my email privately, would you be able to see what happened to my first account? Thank you very much. Gen7mon (talk) 13:52, 24 January 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Gen7Mon, Mikuri is a junior admin and doesn't have access to the "check user" function to look for your email address. I can try and help you though if you email me (you can use "email this user" function from the lefthand side of my userpage). Is it that you don't know the username you picked or...? We actually can't delete accounts due to the mediawiki software so I'm sure it's in here somewhere haha. --ZestyCactus 16:23, 25 January 2014 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, we cannot actually delete accounts due to the limits of the Mediawiki software. The closest thing to having an account deleted, is simply not logging in anymore. --Pokemaster97 22:05, 29 January 2014 (UTC)
What would count as good trivia (especially for the anime episodes)? I've seen people on talk pages suggest some, and then others don't accept it. --リックEO (オープン for discussion) 21:40, 18 August 2014 (UTC)
- I suggest you read this and this. I think it will help you. If you have any other questions, let me know. :) --Mikuri 02:34, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
Becoming a contributor
Hi. I want to start writing plot summaries for episode pages without ones. I saw on the project page that there are alloted episodes to be completed each month, but I would much rather work down the category of episode articles with incomplete plot summaries and eliminate them at my leisure, as an afterwork hobbie without the pressure of a project and without commitments.
I'm more or less adept with the mechanics of a wiki editor and I used to be highly active in the Bleach Wiki where I was a member of the Policy and standards committee (a body of at most 10 rollback users working directly under the admins to determine the site's short and long term agendas). I'm especially proud of the work I did writing episode summaries for that Wiki, both in quantity and quality.
Anyway, I wanted to get a thumbs up from an official before I started and also ask if there is anything I should look out for while writing the summaries. Sincerely, WellyDawn (talk) 19:06, 29 September 2014 (UTC)
- Before I forget it, sorry for the late reply! Nice that you want to help with the episode pages. We highlight some episodes as a way to get attention to them, but you're free to choose the episodes you'll be writing summaries for. Select the one you want and happy editing. Just remember to follow the manual of style at all times. :) --Mikuri 03:40, 4 October 2014 (UTC)
- That's because the artwork from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire was uploaded on the Archives as a new file, when it should have replaced the old one. I suggest you talk to a staff member over at the Archives, they will certainly explain this better than I can and make the correct changes. --Mikuri 14:54, 22 February 2015 (UTC)