Confused what you meant when saying I was making an exception here. I was not counting special cases like Oshawott going to the bottom of the lake because that kind of thing is not actually listed as a move on the move table; I based my analysis on the table of moves, and there was no "exception". It's the first of Ash's that is normally a starter to learn such a move.
I did check and found that it's not the first overall, however; the seven HM pages for this generation note two of Ash's Pokémon (Gible and Boldore) know Rock Smash. Cut is therefore the second HM move learned and Froakie is the only one to know it. Not AS trivia-worthy - partially since other Pokémon in the anime have known all HM moves at some point - but still interesting. I forgot those two even learned Rock Smash (and I might not have seen the Gible episodes). CycloneGU (talk) 08:25, 7 January 2015 (UTC)
- Grotle/Torterra knows Rock Climb. I may have misunderstood the trivia a little bit, but what I mean by exception (which was probably the wrong word to use so I apologize) is that multiple Pokémon he owns have used HM moves, so having to say it's his first Starter Pokémon to use an HM move (which is false anyway) is trying to make something notable that just isn't. Froakie/Frogadier is his fourth Pokémon to use an HM move, so it's just not notable in anyway at this point. --HoennMaster 09:18, 7 January 2015 (UTC)
I have a problem. It's Ash's Frogadier's English VA. Me and other users confirmed it to be Thompson. But now I'm getting puzzled because Tiddlywinks and Pansagetrent9 agreed but ForceFire Didn't and now the page for Frogadier is locked. What should I do?--JasonL 09:28, 1 March 2015 (UTC)JasonL (Talk)
- Has Frogadier's VA been confirmed by official sources? --Bomyne (talk) 09:38, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
- Same anime series, but definitely different journeys. A journey through Kanto is not the same as traveling through the Orange Islands. --HoennMaster 09:37, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
I'm just asking why people are constantly putting on Mad-Paced Getter that Clemont is going to use Bunnelby for his Gym Battle against Ash when there's no solid evidence confirming it. I keep removing it saying that openings can be inaccurate. Just because it appeared in an opening doesn't mean that it's guaranteed to happen. For example, Mega V (Mega Volt) showed two events that would later be determined as false. First, it showed Ash using Froakie in his Gym Battle against Korrina when in Showdown at the Shalour Gym!, he didn't. Second, at the end of the first version of that opening, Korrina was seen running up to Ash and his friends to join the group, saying that she would become a new permanent addition to the party, when at the end of The Bonds of Mega Evolution!, she left. People keep putting it back on the page because of a picture that features Clemont with Bunnelby in Lumiose Gym. I was just explaining to them why they shouldn't assume that Clemont would use Bunnelby against Ash. Even for the anime, which is constantly changing the Gym Leaders' parties, it would not make any sense whatsoever for a Gym Leader to use a Pokémon that was not of their specialty type. The only time this is allowed is if the Gym Leader does use the Pokémon in their party (for example, Candice's Medicham). Plus, it has been confirmed in this preview that Clemont will be using his Heliolisk and Luxray. Since he already has a Magneton in Lumious Gym and has never been seen with an Emolga, that means that Clemont will be using Luxray, Magneton, and Heliolisk, with his Luxray in place of Emolga. --PKMNAdventurer (talk) 19:58, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
- Watch ALL of the previews...Clemont was clearly seen using Bunnelby against Pikachu as the opening round. It even shows Bunnelby using the Iron Tail Ear Stop again. --BlisseyandtheAquaJets (talk) 20:51, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
- "And That Korrina thing was not an indicator at all:It was just a farewell type-thing. Don't go off on a rant because of failed fan theories/wannabe shipper bait(Which XY is way too full of)"
- I'm not shipping Korrina with Ash. I was just saying that there were hints saying that Korrina could have joined the group after Ash got the Rumble Badge. Plus, at the time, Serena had nothing going on character wise. She was just there. She had no goals, no new Pokémon, no anything. All she did was tag along and made Poké Puffs. If Korrina joined, it would have made the group more interesting and would have compensated for Serena's lack of character. --PKMNAdventurer (talk) 23:23, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks. It does need to be higher quality though. --HoennMaster 09:31, 13 March 2015 (UTC)
If Clemont's Luxray being the first non Generation VI Pokémon to be caught in Kalos is not noticeable, then how come Iris's Dragonite being the first non Generation V Pokémon to be caught in Unova is? --PKMNAdventurer (talk) 19:55, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
- With the Black and White games they made it so that you couldn't catch any Pokémon from Gens I-IV in the wild until after the Elite 4, which is what the anime followed. That's why with Dragonite's case it is notable. With Luxray it's not since Kalos has numerous pre-Gen VI Pokémon available. --HoennMaster 21:21, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
I need another help. I already asked but is there another source I can use aside from Facebook and Twitter? And can you give me a hint to find a web with all Pokemon Dub Voice Actors that is incomplete even though I'm checking all about? Please? And nobody wouldn't be so curious.--Jay 21 (Talk) 07:40, 24 May 2015 (UTC)