Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- Also, I forgot to mention her helmet resembles an Escavalier. Chomper4 (talk) 20:23, 8 August 2013 (UTC)
- What do you mean "revealed?" It's a name origin. Those don't need reveals. Ataro (talk) 04:30, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- It would be more correct to say that when we find out the information, it will be added to the article. "Revealed" implies an official source, and official sources never give name origins. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 05:24, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
Mega Stone in glove
- That's speculative at the moment. So far, each mega stone has a unique appearance and isn't one solid color, which Korrina's is. - unsigned comment from ArcToraphim (talk • contribs)
He might be right though. The stone in her glove looks like a glass marble with a swirl in it. So far this is similar to the appearances of the Mega Stones Lucarionite and Blazekenite, of which it ight be one because she appears to be fighting type. --Ziggyangelo88 (talk) 14:59, 11 August 2013 (UTC)
- "Might be" isn't enough evidence. It must be confirmed. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:14, 11 August 2013 (UTC)
I know this comment is old but can we get rid of this now. It's already been shown she has Mega Lucario on her team why not just get rid of this conversation?--Hydreigonfan1 (talk) 18:09, 9 January 2014 (UTC)
- It's against the talk page policy to remove old sections even if they're now obsolete, so I don't see the point of what you're asking... We can't "just get rid of this conversation." Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 19:03, 9 January 2014 (UTC)
I can't edit this page...
...but I would put this interwiki link : fr:Cornélia. Please putting it for me, or giving me the rights to edit this page. (Sorry if my english is bad, I'm a french user) Matt. (talk) 19:23, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
Fighting Type Leader
I know we're waiting for official confirmation, but here are the things that point to Korrina being a Fighting type leader: Her official profile background is blood red, her badge looks like a boxing glove, her gym looks like a skate park (representing physical activity), she's a roller derby girl, and her outfit somewhat resembles a karate gi. The name also sounds like careen, to lean, sway, or tip to one side while in motion. For reference: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/careen CoolDudeAl (talk) 01:13, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
Is it good trivia to say that she is the first Gym Leader the player has to face multiple times in the Main Storyline? She was battled 3 times, or am i missing someone (Clair & Lance tag team in HGSS was post-game so it doesn't count) Azure/ChromeVoid42 (talk) 16:32, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
31 speed IV Lucario
I'm not sure, but do the Lucario given away always have 31IV on the speed stat. The one I received has 31IVs in speed, and I also have a Korean one with the same. (I checked, the Korean one is the Lucario from the Tower of Mastery) If it always has perfect IVs in speed, shouldn't that be mentioned as well. I know its already mentioned it always has a Hasty Nature. Yamitora1 (talk) 22:00, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
- Has anyone ever received a Lucario that wasn't male and/or didn't have a perfect speed IV of 31? I need this info for both this page and the List of in-game event Pokémon in Generation VI page. Yamitora1 (talk) 04:30, 15 April 2014 (UTC)
- So the two Lucario I have (one Korean one from the GTS, one from Korrina from ingame) and the two you got so far all have the perfect speed iv.Yamitora1 (talk) 00:24, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Anime Eye color
I just noticed Korrina's eye color got changed to like a blueish-green or teal-turquoise in the anime unlike her gray eyes in the games. I just noticed it when they showed an up close of her face in the anime. Did it remain gray it just looks different? Or did they really change it to that color in the anime? If so please add Korrina's anime eye color to her eye color column.
Grabbergirl ♥ ★ 20:10, 6 June 2014 (UTC)
So, while playing Pokemon Y, I encountered Korrina at the BC, and her Machamp knew both Earthquake and Stone Edge. I wanted to discuss it here of what moves we know for sure that her Machamp knows before I changed anything. For reference, I didn't use any Writs or anything, and it was lv 40. --Popopoyotl (talk) 04:25, 29 June 2014 (UTC)