The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Altruis!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Excuse me, but if you disagree with my edit to Size discrepancies in the Pokémon anime, you should say so to me on my talk page instead of reverting my edit with the edit summary "No?" Not only do you not make your point, it is extremely rude. Now if you have issue, say so, but please mind how you edit. Its only common courtesy. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 12:10, 27 December 2011 (UTC)
- Not speaking English well is no excuse to revert an edit. It was in the episode, it is quite clear the Simisear is taller than Cilan, and most people are taller than one metre. Here is Simisear towering over Watchog. Granted, its not ideal but its the best one i can get. Its quite clear that Simisear is taller than Watchog which isn't the case in reality. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 13:13, 27 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, reminding you again. You cannot have images in your signature. --SnorlaxMonster 14:45, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
German Black Kyurem and White Kyurem
I am German and i know it XD --Altruis 11:09, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
I've noticed you have begun to create an article for Georgia's Vanilluxe. You need to ask Kenji-girl (the head of Anime) before creating an article about a character's Pokémon in the anime so it can be checked for notability (which I think your article isn't). Also, you should read this before creating. Thanks. サトシ (talk) 20:50, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
Whao, three edits in one day is a bit much. Our current limit is one edit per day. Make sure you use the preview button too so you don't end up saving with minor mistakes in the page. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 18:38, 16 October 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for the new titles. But please, next time, don't change the title of something like a tournament name when so little information was available at the time. After checking the official site, it never stated the name of the tournament. Ataro (talk) 12:57, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
Regarding this, can I have the source please? I have checked a couple of German guides and according to them, BW092 is scheduled for December 5. And there are no titles and airing dates announced after that episode i.e BW093 and onwards. Kotetsu debuts in BW093, which doesn't even have a German title or date. May I know from where did you get his name and the VA's? Awaiting for your reply. Thank you. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 16:51, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
- And please. The title is Cameron (Unova). He is not the only Cameron in the Poke-universe. By linking to Cameron, it just goes to a disambiguation page. Ataro (talk) 13:47, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
Yes this is stupid from me :/ sry. --Altruis でんき 13:52, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
http://pastie.org/pastes/6320054/text?key=ib8pezdhy4x5usgzksm0g --Altruis でんき 04:07, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- I've brought the issue up with a few members of the Editorial Board, including the Editor in Chief, and the consensus is that although informative, this page is not an acceptable source for such significant information. I am going to have to undo the edit to Mana Ibe; however, if you do find any more leads, please post them on this page's talk page, and we'll go from there. MaverickNate 04:25, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yes. That is the source for stunfisk. If the document actually listed where that information came from, we'd be in business, but alas it does not. If you can find the original writer of that document and find out the sources for each of those Pokémon listed, we can use it. MaverickNate 04:39, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
About Inakano Town
Why did you revert my edit removing the incomplete dub name tag? I removed it because there was no dub name revealed (Russets father referred to it as our little town on that line), and it probably never will never be mentioned ever again. Raykyogrou0 (Talk) 02:14, 3 May 2013 (UTC)
Please do not use pokemon.com as a source for dub names prior to the episode's airing anymore, even if they are right or not, because ever since the infamous Natasha/Nanette incident occurred, we did not move any pages to the dub name until the episode aired. The only time you can use it as a source is if the episode did not mention the name after the airing. Even Kenji-girl did not want us to do that anymore after I asked her. PattyMan 02:50, 27 August 2013 (UTC)