- 1 Welcome
- 2 Talk pages
- 3 Replying to old discussions
- 4 Moar talk pages
- 5 Paul's Drapion
- 6 The Pokemon Wiki reveals rumors about Generation V
- 7 Yelling at TTE
- 8 I hope we get more Pokedex/Gym Leader info before Black and White come out
- 9 N
- 10 Userspace limits
- 11 Hold on!
- 12 Two things on your userpage.
When you reply to a talk page comment, please be sure to indent it with an
- Like this!
- And then this, and so on.
Replying to old discussions
- Second warning. It's right here. "While old comments are archived, replies for comments over 6 months old will be removed." If you continue to ignore these warnings, you may get a block. ▫▫ティナ♫★ 22:40, 19 July 2010 (UTC)
Ok,the last one i did was 5 months old. I know that you are not supposed to answer 6 months old posts, but this is an accuracy issue. If you don't want us to do that, put the questions that are older in a frozen status... don't just attack me for trying to be accurate. Thank you for your time. Pokemon26 14:16, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think it's possible to put a freeze on old talk page discussions without protecting the entire page (which we shouldn't do, because that would prevent new discussions from starting). Just try to keep an eye on the time stamps. When replying to an older topic, it's generally best not to unless you have a very closely related question or you've uncovered some fabulous piece of new information relating to the original discussion (like I did on Talk:Satoshi Tajiri#Aspergers when I discovered in a book that he does indeed have Aspergers syndrome). If nothing else, few people are checking for new replies on a talk discussion they started several months ago. --ZestyCactus 14:45, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
Moar talk pages
Talk pages are for discussing the Bulbapedia article, not for your opinions on the subject of the article. If you'd like to discuss how awesome Brock is, please visit our forums. ;) Thank you! --ZestyCactus 18:42, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
Paul's Drapion was Paul's third Pokemon in the full battle of the Suzaran Conference. The Drapion is incredibly strong, taking out three of Ash's Pokemon (Buizel, Staraptor, and Torterra) before being recalled. Drapion has taken numerous hits like Torterra's leaf Storm, Buizel's water gun, and Gliscor's Giga Impact. Drapion is currently battling Ash's gliscor in DP187 and 188.
Drapion's known moves are Pin Missle, Cross poison, Poison Fang, and Toxic Spikes. --Pokemon26 16:18, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
The Pokemon Wiki reveals rumors about Generation V
This just in!!! The Pokemon Wiki (Another website) started rumors about Generation V. There are claims that Iris gets a Pokabu, Ash gets the water type starter, and Dento gets the grass type starter. I know we shouldn't speculate, but I want to inform everyone on this. --Pokemon26 03:38, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
- This really isn't something that should go on your talk page. This should be put on your userpage instead, or better yet, the forums. The talk page is supposed to be reserved for messages and conversations directed to you from other members. --Phantom♫Junkie 03:45, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
I wanted to let people know... I am sorry I was concerned about the wiki...--Pokemon26 04:18, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
Yelling at TTE
Yeah, don't yell at people, especially him. Also, that page is in his userspace, it doesn't matter. You can put basically whatever you want on your userspace as long as it isn't particularly offensive.--Pokélova! 23:44, 3 September 2010 (UTC)
I hope we get more Pokedex/Gym Leader info before Black and White come out
I want more info to come out before black and white come out. I mean, I am willing to be patient, but considering that there are only 9 more days, I would think that there would be a ton more info then there is. --Pokemon26 18:52, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
N is a mysterious character for pokemon Black and White. He claims to care about Pokemon, but his true intentions are unknown. He was seen in a preview for Black and White, claiming he would win the Isshu league. - unsigned comment from Pokemon26 (talk • contribs)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than three edits per day. This policy was instated to prevent strain on our server, and also to promote people helping out in the mainspace. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --ht14 02:20, 15 September 2010 (UTC)
- I just got image happy, thats all.--Pokemon26 02:22, 15 September 2010 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much. In the past, no one was allowed to edit their userpages because some users were over-editing their own userpages. Your personal editing privileges can be taken away, so please do not edit your page any more for now. Instead, how about helping contribute to some of Bulbapedia's many articles? Thank you. --—darklordtrom 19:09, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
- I realise you haven't gone over the limit today, but you went waaaaaay over on the 1st. This is a reminder not to do that today. —darklordtrom 19:09, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
Just to let you know, I am not intending to edit any of my page for a couple months. My last edit was about black and white on my page. Just letting you know, I am in a spot to help with the mainspace...--Pokemon26 21:23, 4 December 2010 (UTC)