From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Not to be confused with Synchronize (Ability).
|| The picture used in this article is unsatisfactory.|
Reason: Should be replaced with Generation VI images
Please feel free to replace it so it conforms to Bulbapedia conventions.
Synchronoise (Japanese: シンクロノイズ Synchro Noise) is a damage-dealing Psychic-type move introduced in Generation V.
Synchronoise damages all adjacent Pokémon with the same type as the user. If the user is a dual-type Pokémon, it will damage all Pokémon with either of the user's types.
Synchronoise's power changed from 70 to 120.
| Using an odd shock wave, the user inflicts damage on any Pokémon of the same type in the area around it.
- The English name of this move is a combination of the English words synchronize and noise, of which the Japanese and Korean names are transliterations. The German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish names translate it instead.
- Due to the nature of this move, and the Dark type's immunity to the Psychic type, pure Dark-type Pokémon cannot use this move successfully under normal circumstances.
- Due to its Ability Color Change, Kecleon is able to use this move against any type without requiring the same specific circumstances as other Pokémon.
- Despite having "noise" in its name, Synchronoise is not a sound-based move.
In other languages