From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Not to be confused with Synchronize (Ability).
Synchronoise (Japanese: シンクロノイズ Synchro Noise) is a damage-dealing Psychic-type move introduced in Generation V.
Synchronoise damages all adjacent Pokémon with the same type as the user. If the user is a dual-type Pokémon, it will damage all Pokémon with either of the user's types.
Synchronoise's power changed from 70 to 120.
|| Using an odd shock wave, the user inflicts damage on any Pokémon of the same type in the area around it.
In other generations
- Its Japanese and English name is a play on the word synchronize (which is the name of an Ability).
- Due to the nature of this move, and the Dark type's immunity to the Psychic type, an Umbreon cannot use this move successfully under normal circumstances.
- It will only deal damage if a Dark-type foe is holding a Ring Target or is under the effects of Miracle Eye, or if Umbreon or the opponent has had its type changed.
- Due to its Ability Color Change, Kecleon is able to use this move against any type without requiring the same specific circumstances as other Pokémon.
In other languages