From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Victory Star (Japanese: しょうりのほし Victory Star) is an Ability introduced in Generation V. It is the signature Ability of Victini.
Victory Star increases the accuracy of moves used by the Pokémon with this Ability and its allies in battle by 10% of their original accuracy.
Outside of battle
Victory Star has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Victory Star
|Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other games
Victini appears as a Poké Ball Pokémon, after playing 100-Man Smash at least once. It uses Victory Star, which causes fighters (and teammates, if any) who send it out to gain immunity to knockback and have their attack power boosted.
Victini returns as a Pokémon summoned from the Poké Ball, where it gives the summoner their Final Smash with Victory Star.
||Raises the accuracy of moves used by the Pokémon and allies standing next to it.*|
The accuracy of moves goes up! It also affects allies who are next to the Pokémon.*
||The accuracy of moves goes up! It also has effects on teammates who are next to the Pokémon.
In the manga
- A Victini Blake used is revealed to have Victory Star as its Ability.
Be the Best! Pokémon B+W
In other languages