From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Vivi95!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please don't post the same message on multiple user's talk pages, especially if they're not involved in the conversation. Just one person is sufficient. --Abcboy (talk) 22:37, 19 December 2019 (UTC)
The problem is that I asked FinnishPokéFan92 for the location and he tolds me to ask an administrator for the location of rare candy.
Vivi95 (talk) 11:54, 20 December 2019 (UTC)
- That does not mean you need to spam the same message on every talk page you find. And of the users that you asked, half of them are not staff members and the other half are inactive staff members. And please do continue to spam your message on other talk pages. You only need to go to one talk page, and that is the talk page of the Galactic HQ article and wait for a response.If you continue to spam multiple talk pages, you may receive a block.--ForceFire 12:12, 20 December 2019 (UTC)
Talk page policy
Hey! Your personal talk page is not for messages like this. If you're trying to ask a question about something very specific, go to the talk page of the relevant article, or otherwise try asking another user about it instead of essentially asking yourself. Thank you. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 08:01, 20 December 2019 (UTC)