From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Going Ashore and Neighboring Akala Island
Please upload an image of this chapter.
Disembarking!! The Neighboring Akala Island!
Going Ashore and Neighboring Akala Island (Japanese: 上陸！！となりのアーカラじま！ Disembarking!! The Neighboring Akala Island!) is the eighth chapter of the Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon arc of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|This plot summary is incomplete.
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Moon receives Rowlet from Professor Kukui.
- Sun receives a task to deliver special Mirage Berries to each of Alola's guardian deities, which he accepts after learning he will be paid.
- Hala is revealed to have taken Sun's Sparkling Stone in order to fix it into something.
- The Rotom Pokédex is revealed to be the Rotom Moon transported to Alola after it combined with a spare Pokédex.
- Moon takes the Rotom Pokédex for herself while Sun is given his usual Pokédex back.
- Gladion travels to the Ruins of Conflict, only to find Guzma there instead of Tapu Koko.
- Guzma enlists Gladion as a member of Team Skull as an Enforcer.
- Sun, Moon, and Professor Kukui arrive at Heahea City on Akala Island.
- Professor Kukui heads off to talk to his wife, Professor Burnet.
- Sun and Moon meet Lana, Kiawe, and Mallow, the Trial Captains of Akala Island.
- Kiawe challenges Sun to a battle to see if he's worthy enough of doing the island challenge.
- The battle ends without a winner, but Kiawe accepts Sun.
- Lana, still unconvinced about Sun, tells everyone to follow her to Brooklet Hill.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the history page.
|Spoilers end here.
- In the VIZ Media translation, Hala incorrectly refers to the Sparkling Stone as the "Cool Jewel".