Bulbapedia is open again at last! Note that features involving email such as confirming your email address are currently unavailable.
We apologize for the long maintenance period, and we thank you for your patience while we performed some much needed background work!
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
|Omega Alpha Adventure 21
Omega Alpha Adventure 21 (Japanese: EPISODE 21 Episode 21) is the 21st and final round of the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
||This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Ruby and Sapphire are outfitted with the Magma and Aqua Suits.
- Rayquaza takes Ruby and Sapphire to confront Grand Meteor Delta in space.
- Ruby and Sapphire Mega Evolve Rayquaza and have it attack Grand Meteor Delta.
- Back on Earth, Steven commands the three regions to attack Grand Meteor Delta at once.
- Grand Meteor Delta is destroyed, but a Deoxys that was contained inside emerges from a Delta Shield.
- As Ruby and Sapphire confront the Deoxys, Giovanni confirms that the Deoxys is Organism No. 1 that was disposed of by Team Rocket.
- Ruby and Sapphire defeat Organism No. 1 by shattering its core, sending it back to the depths of space.
- Ruby and Sapphire return safely to everyone with Rayquaza.
- Ruby has Hoopa use its rings to find a Diancite for him.
- Diancie is revealed to be departing for the Kalos region with Steven.
- Ruby and Sapphire perform in a Contest Spectacular together, where Ruby has Diancie Mega Evolve into Mega Diancie.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
||Spoilers end here.