From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Nikki (Japanese: クニミ Kunimi) is the Club Master of the Grass Club (Japanese: グリーンクラブ Green Club). She plays using the Flower Power Deck (Japanese: はなのおてだまデッキ Flower Juggling Deck) and gives away the Grass Medal to challengers who defeat her. In Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!, she uses the ＭＡＸエナジーデッキ MAX Energy Deck.
Her club is a beautiful greenhouse, although she's not in it when the main character first enters it.
The player must defeat Nikki's club members in order to learn of her location at Mr. Ishihara's House. She gives out two Laboratory booster packs and a Grass Medal when the player defeats her.
Flower Power Deck
- Main article: Flower Power Deck (TCG)
- "I am Nikki, the Grass Club Master. What? You were looking for me? Oh my... I'm very sorry to keep you waiting. I was doing a little research here. I assume you would like to duel? I only duel at the Club. I'm sorry, but could you meet me at the Grass Club? I will head back to the Grass Club and I wait for you there."
- "I'm Nikki, the Master of the Grass Club. I'm sorry I kept you waiting. Shall we duel?"
- "My duel with you was... quite fun! Please allow me to duel you again!"
MAX Energy Deck
- Main article: MAX Energy Deck (TCG)
MAX Energy Deck (Japanese: MAXエナジーデッキ) is the only deck played by Nikki. She will battle a 6 prize card battle when challenged. Defeating Nikki gets the player two Island of Fossil booster packs.
At the beginning of the game, Nikki is not present at the Grass Club. Players must dual with and defeat Brittany in order to cause Nikki to appear at Mr. Ishihara's House. When found here, Nikki gives the player the Give In! Anti-GR2 Deck and the Oddish Coin. She will return to the club after GR2 is defeated, but will only battle the player after the GR Coin is completed.
In other languages
||Possibly named after Kunimi Kawamura, one of the staff of Creatures, Inc..
|English, German, Italian