From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Full Metal Body
| Metal Protect
| Generation VII
| Prevents other Pokémon's moves or Abilities from lowering the Pokémon's stats.
Full Metal Body (Japanese: メタルプロテクト Metal Protect) is an Ability introduced in Generation VII. It is the signature Ability of Solgaleo.
Full Metal Body prevents stat reduction caused by another Pokémon's move or Ability.
Full Metal Body does not prevent stat reduction as a side effect from paralysis or burning. Full Metal Body also does not prevent stat losses caused by Heart Swap, Guard Swap, Power Swap, Guard Split, Power Split, Baton Pass, and Topsy-Turvy.
Unlike its similar variations, this Ability is not ignored by Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze.
Outside of battle
Full Metal Body has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Full Metal Body
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Full Metal Body
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII.
In other languages
|| 金屬防護 Gāmsuhk Fòhngwuh
|| 金屬防護 / 金属防护 Jīnshǔ Fánghù
|| Teljes Fém Test
|| 메탈프로텍트 Metal Protect
|| Металлическое Тело Metallicheskoye Telo
|| Guardia Metálica
- ↑ Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon | Pokemon.com/SunMoon
- ↑ Smogon Sun and Moon Research Thread