The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- Actually, it's confirmed that the gift is from his family. --SnorlaxMonster 12:28, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
I keep seeing his name being defaulted as Touya (ジュン), apparently from the Battle Subway as a tag-battle partner. Does anyone have any confirmation so we can move it or not? Pocketfanmk 00:21, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
- Protip: your Japanese says "Jun."
- His Pixiv tag is at "Touya," and White's is at "Touko," but I believe we're waiting until we can see it first-hand before moving. 00:22, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
OOPS! I meant トウヤ! Wonder how that happened. But I just want someone to do that Battle Subway so we can get some kind of confirmation. Pocketfanmk 00:30, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
- Me too. My *ekhm* game crashes at Battle Subway. --Maxim 14:11, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
Touya and Touko are added IN the articles, but the article is not moved itself. Is there any evidence? I'd kinda like the page to be moved if its confirmed, or to have the names taken out of the article, if not? Pocketfanmk 04:35, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
Not a straight-from-game one but here is the full Battle Subway Trainer List from BW. Tōya and Tōko are there on the very bottom, next to the Subway Masters. The number next to them stand for the Pokémon that they use. I think the pages should be moved now. The problem is - our current Romanization standard. MoS says to use Hepburn (hence, Tōya and Tōko) but I got recently scolded by Maverick Nate that I shouldn't use macrons. Can someone tell me what the hell is going on with the Romanizations here? --Maxim 08:32, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
English names from demos
According to demos for Black and White, Touya is supposedly called "Blair". His female counterpart, Touko, is named "Whitlea". To avoid problems, I think its safe to protect both pages for now, but what do I know. -Ninterror 15:36, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- Chances are that these names are just for the demos (being Black/White-based) and the NPC names from Battle Subway will be different. But even if it's the case, these names still deserve a mention in Trivia section, in my opinion. --Maxim 15:44, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
- I also think it should be added in Trivia that in demos he was named Blair (an infinitely better name, at that). It's mentioned that fans referred to him as Black, so if that deserves a mention, so too does his demo name. --SpeedSuicune 21:14, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
On several pages on www.pokemonblackwhite.com, Touya is named Kuro. I am unsure if this means that it is the official name or not, but whatever it is, it is a new name, and is about as viable as Blair. TorchicBlaziken (talk•edits) 00:12, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- Like Blair, is most likely the name they chose for the player, not the character himself. --ケンジのガール 00:15, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- Wonder Launcher, I think. --Maxim 14:27, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- That's not what it says. It says that if you look from the sky, his hat will resemble a Pokeball Ataro 14:45, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- What do you mean, look from the sky?Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf. Mesuxelf 14:49, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
Nuvema Town is Kanoko Town
Someone needs to change in Touya's information that he starts in Nuvema Town, NOT Kanoko Town. Would Someone please change it?--Pokemon26 00:06, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
Hilbert and Hilda
- Do those come from actual gameplay footage or another one of TPCi's videos/images? --HoennMaster 20:43, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
- Either one doesn't matter, that's their appearance in the Battle Subway. Same place we got Touko and Touya.
- I LOVED THE NAME BLAIR SO MUCH Reign 21:11, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
- That's a beta sprite. Well, it's not really that different, but it looses quality due to just being taken from an early screenshot rather than actually ripped form the game. --SnorlaxMonster 11:01, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
Battle Subway team information
Is there any way at all that Hilbert's (and Hilda's) list of available Battle Subway Pokemon can be placed into little hidden tags, similar to how the rivals teams are hidden? Scrolling the page is more of a hassle with all of them displayed. Grei 21:30, 8 August 2011 (UTC)
Black/White 2 sprite
I think I saw a new Hilbert sprite in CoroCoro magazine for Black and White 2. If someone has it, can they scan it and put it up? JacobTheDoduo 01:52, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
- Don't think that is the same character. Plus, it was stated that Black and White 2 are supposed to take place 2 years after the events of Black and White. If anything that would require a new page on its own and I am not sure if there is enough info released right now to even start a page for them (maybe later in the month or year, I personally don't know). Have names been released yet? ---NateVirus(Talk|Contributions) 17:02, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
- They definitely aren't the same characters. Those ones will have separate pages. They've both got preliminary pages in the userspace at the moment, but literally all we know is their pictures and that they are the player characters. We're going to wait until we've got more than that before they get mainspaced. Names would be nice to have (but not absolutely necessary). Werdnae (talk) 21:32, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
Trivia: Age Source
From what I read on Serebii's Archive, the source seems to be the CoroCoro June 2010 issue as stated on the post from May 12th of that year.  To quote: "CoroCoro states that the protagonists are older than they have been so far" Hopefully, that will help to find out where it is in there, if Serebii was correct at the time. Super goku (talk) 06:34, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
- While we won't/can't use Serebii as a source, the date helped me to find our own article with the information. Thanks. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 07:00, 11 September 2012 (UTC)