The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Just wanted to apologize
I thought I knew what I was talking about too when I said it was alright to start doing that whole disambiguation thing. I had just seen someone do it to Squirtle's article and figured that meant it was alright. Obviously, I have to be more careful about these things... Sorry. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 20:26, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, I'll follow your advice next time. Matt of Mossdeep 07:49, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
That template you use that makes the Oshawott sprite appear on this page
Can I use something like that for my talk page? Only I want to make a Weezing sprite appear instead. Is this alright with you? - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 02:12, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
One of your shipping tags is linking to a non-existent page (Shipping:LustShipping) and is appearing on the wanted pages, you need to either remove the tag or hard code it in so that it doesn't link. Thanks. —♥ Jellotalk 06:39, 8 January 2011 (UTC)
the dewott guy
- 1.) Please sign your comments. 2.) Pokémon Fan Websites are NEVER reliable sources for information. 3.) Only official confirmation from an official Pokémon source can confirm such information. 4.) Ask an admin before you start making big changes like that! Thanks, and good luck with your contributions to Bulbapedia. --Landfish7 23:52, 25 January 2011 (UTC)
- 1.) I will repeat, please sign all comments on discussion pages with four tildes like this ~~~~ or by pressing the signature button in the edit menu OR by pressing shift and then `. ` is located on the upper right hand corner of your keyboard. 2.) You need to be more clear when you make a message to a user on their talk page, though I'm going to guess that this is a response to my discussion on your talk page you are vary vague in your comment about what you are referring to. 3.) If this IS a response to the discussion I started on your talk page than you should have continued the discussion there by adding a new comment to the discussion by placing a : and proceeding with your comment right below my comment so that it indents, indicating that you are responding to my comment. 4.) I will leave a message on your talk page on the discussion I started, I would like it that any responses you'd like to make to this comment you are reading now, and the one you are about to recieve on your talk page, shall be placed on YOUR page continuing the discussion. Thank you for reading this thoroughly and completely and I'm expecting a response at your talk page if you have one.. --Landfish7 02:22, 29 January 2011 (UTC)
by connections i meants like sites that tell me about all the new stuff in Pokémon histroy i didnt know if you wanted my to say this on your page or on my talk so i put it on yours and what does utc mean this is me trying to do the singture --Mastermp45 22:26, 29 January 2011 (UTC)mastermp45 4:24 january 29 2011
Your Advice Page
Hey Landfish7, just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Jediknightdtv, but you can just call me Jedi for short, most people on here do. I wanted to ask you a question. I stumbled across your page here, and I thought it was full of really good advice, especially for new users, and I was wondering if I could add it to my page here. Thanks, TTYL. --ジェダイの騎士デジタルテレビ 16:41, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for the compliment. Yes, I will allow you to link to it because every bit of information on there is stuff that I wish I could have read when I first joined, which is why I created the page, in order to give other new users the oppurtunity that I wasn't able to recieve. Thank you so much, --Landfish7 17:18, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
- Okay, for some reason IRC is messing up on me so I was checking if it was working. Thanks. --Landfish7 19:44, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
According to your recent edits, you've made more than three times the daily userspace limit. Having ten edits in all, remember that you can't edit it now until you make some contributions. Talk pages don't count as mainspace edits. --☆CoolPikachu! 00:29, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, I understand, I have quit for the day, and I shouldn't have to make anymore for a while, I am content with my userspace for now, I'll wait out any more fancy changes for the future, but I just couldn't resist fixing some of the errors I have made with the new stuff I have added. I will not make any more userspace edits in a while so there should be no need to worry. :] Anyway, I'll also make sure to make more useful edits rather than frequent talk page comments and sections or edits that are unneeded. Remember, if you find that I have made an unproductive, unneeded, useless, or destructive edit to a page, tell me here. --Landfish7 00:37, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
Can not edit User page??
Why can't I edit my userpage?? I have joined ever since November 2010 & I did edit some pages (like it requests)??? --Aquatic Wartortle 18:13, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
Oh! Nevermind! :) --<font face="Arial">[[User:Aquatic Wartortle|<font color="sky-blue">Aquatic Wartortle</font>]] [[User_talk:Aquatic Wartortle|<small><font color="blue">Surf!</font></small>]]</font> 12:28, 5 May 2011 (UTC)