| Due to special coding in place in the article, the artwork featured on this article will change every year on
This will only affect the artwork shown in the infobox. This changes every year, so when the time comes,to return to the page and change the display.
- The charmander in Fire red and Leaf green was capable of learning Metal Claw by level. It hasn't been able to do this in any other game. While I realise this was most likely done to make the battle against Brock a bit less hopeless. It also somewhat implies that that particular Charmander was bred by Prof. Oak from a female member of the Charmander family, and a male of the Aron one. XD As this is pretty much the only way they still can learn Metal Claw at all. --Flameblight 11:46, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
Breedable Gen III Moves
I think it should be noted that Charmander can also learn Dragon Dance in Gen III by breeding with a Gyarados. Also, that it needs to be chain bred. Yourlilemogirl 03:41, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
I disagree with the trivia "This is likely so that Charmander would have at least one move to use against the Pewter City Gym.", so I went ahead an removed it.
- Well, Charmander isn't a starter Pokémon in HGSS, and by the time you get to Pewter City you have plenty more than just your starter (I hope). The trivia's really meant in reference to FRLG, so I'm going to add it back. Trivia doesn't have to be relevant to only the most recent game. --ZestyCactus 15:38, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
- Then explain the logic behind "so that Charmander would have at least one move to use against the Pewter City Gym" if you are not even able to obtain Charmander in-game story-wise until after (and by after I mean way' after) you get the badge. I would love to see your answer. I am reverting it back. Use your head and think before you revert. Peace out, kiddie. |Cynn's Thong| 16:01, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
It's Animated Sprite is Missing A Frame.
There is a difference between the sprites from Black and White. --Teddi'Ampha
- Could you tell what kind of difference it is?--電禅Den Zen 15:53, 24 March 2012 (UTC)
- It's actually fine. The image was resized, and sometimes when syncing, the old image is simply stretched to the new size. Once it syncs up, it will be okay. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 23:28, 20 October 2012 (UTC)
Why was Physiology taken off the page, and why is it happening to other pages?
- Read the Message from the Editor on the Main Page. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 01:06, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, Ok sorry. Yeah, I haven't checked that part out in months since it hadn't updated since a older admin stepped down last year.
- Ok, well I look forward to seeing how this improves the articles. I just hope the main page's mention that some info was made up doesn't make people question every single change another editor adds. I personally like adding realism to the now obsolete physiology and biology sections, which includes scientific names and terms used in real animal and human biology where applicable. Yamitora1 (talk) 09:29, 17 August 2013 (UTC)