From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: DVD listings.
| Pokémon: Johto League Champions|
Logo for the season
Pokémon: Johto League Champions is the name of the fourth season of the Pokémon anime. The 52-episode season showcases the adventures of Ash, Misty, and Brock in the Johto region, from Goldenrod City up to Cianwood City.
It originally aired as part of the 2001-2002 Kids' WB! Saturday morning line-up. The season began with A Goldenrod Opportunity, which originally aired on August 18, 2001, and ended with Machoke, Machoke Man!, which originally aired on September 7, 2002.
This is the second of three seasons that take place in the Johto region. It is preceded by Pokémon: The Johto Journeys and proceeded by Pokémon: Master Quest.
See the list of Pokémon: Johto League Champions episodes for a list of episodes aired this season.
The following Pokémon are obtained:
The following Pokémon evolve:
The following Pokémon are released:
Ash defeats the following Gym Leaders:
North American DVD Releases
Single Volume Releases
- Volume 1: Journey to the Johto League Champion (EP158-EP164)
- Volume 2: Road to the Johto League Champion (EP165-EP171)
- Volume 3: Distance to the Johto League Champion (EP172-EP178)
- Volume 4: Path to the Johto League Champion (EP179-EP185)
- Volume 5: Way to the Johto League Champion (EP186-EP192)
- Volume 6: Circuit to the Johto League Champion (EP193-EP199)
- Volume 7: Journey's End (EP200-EP209)
Australian DVD Releases
- Main article: List of English language Johto League Champions home video releases (Region 4)
In other languages
- This is so far the only dub season in which a main character does not obtain a new Pokémon. The only party changes in this season consist of evolutions.
- Johto League Champions, along with The Johto Journeys, did not air in Denmark.