From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Pallukun!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Tauros w/ Zap Cannon.
I wasn't talking about the remakes; I was talking about the 3DS VC with the original GSC games. You can teach Tauros Zap Cannon there, and then use Poke Transporter to send it to Pokémon Bank. ¿¡Unowninator?! (talk) 02:42, 8 January 2020 (UTC)
"Its" vs. "It's"
Allow me to direct you to an article on the matter, because I've noticed this problem with your recent edit to the Yanmega article. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 07:11, 29 June 2020 (UTC)
Corrision & removing category
You removed the "abilities with negative effects" category from Corrosion (Ability). A discussion about why it was there was already on the Talk:Corrosion (Ability) page. In the future, if you don't understand why something is in a category, you should check the discussion page and ask about it before removing it.
--Xigzagoon (talk) 17:08, 17 August 2020 (UTC)
- ok thanks I'll keep that in mind Pallukun (talk) 18:39, 17 August 2020 (UTC)
Shelgon didn't get its name from Shell Gone, it got its name from Shell Dragon--BigDocFan (talk) 21:22, 2 September 2022 (UTC)