From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, MarioKero345!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Make sure to use the preview button more often in future, so that you don't make so many consecutive edits close together. Playerking95 (talk) 14:41, 21 July 2017 (UTC)
- Use the preview button. You're making too many small edits. - unsigned comment from Playerking95 (talk • contribs)
Mewtwo in M20
What is your evidence that this post-credits scene actually exists? --The Great Butler (talk) 06:40, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
I was told by someone who've seen the movie MarioKero345 (talk) 19:19, 5 November 2017 (UTC)
- I think you need to check with your sources because I just spoke to someone who saw the movie too and they said there was no scene with Giovanni and Mewtwo in it. The Great Butler (talk) 05:35, 6 November 2017 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Also, if you want to edit multiple sections of the page, make sure that you click "edit this page" at the top of the page rather than editing it by section. Thanks! --Tiddlywinks (talk) 02:10, 7 January 2018 (UTC)
Do you have a source for the cast you've given roles for M22?--BigDocFan (talk) 18:51, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
- https://twitter.com/pkmndub/status/1233239733393817600?s=21MarioKero345 (talk) 18:59, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
- I thought so. As much as I trust pkmndub (as an experienced member of Bulbapedia and a friend), we can't use it as an official source as it would have to come from the VA's themselves, or the director Lisa Ortiz.--BigDocFan (talk) 19:01, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
- I understand. Should I just remove the unconfirmed voice actors then?--MarioKero345 (talk) 19:03, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
- If you couldn't mind, sorry about this. I'm hoping to get the information from Lisa Ortiz in the near future--BigDocFan (talk) 19:04, 28 February 2020 (UTC)