From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, KrspaceT!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
It's nice that you're signing your comments, but never put signatures at the beginning of your comment. Instead, put it at the end. Also, if it's a reply, indent with a colon unless if the previous comment is indented pretty far. Read up here for more info. Berrenta (talk) 00:21, 22 August 2016 (UTC)
Please be advised that if someone reverts an edit you made, you should talk with that person on their talk page about whether or not it should stay instead of simply reverting it back. That is what is known as an edit war, which is against the rules. Thank you. Ataro (talk) 18:33, 20 June 2018 (UTC)
I noticed you deleted an appearance of an Alolan Golem from SM081 from Golem's page. Please don't do that again. All appearances get listed. Playerking95 (talk) 17:58, 14 October 2018 (UTC)