From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Grizzlyring123!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Just so you know, I saw this message you left on the talk page for Konikoni City. Always be sure to sign your talk page messages with four tildes (~). GrammarFreak01 (talk) 23:08, 19 December 2018 (UTC)
Talk page policy
Don't leave messages in archived talk pages like you did here. Always use the main talk page. And also don't forget to sign your posts. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 02:24, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- For your information, Force Fire's talk page is here. Please don't revert again. When talk pages are archived, there should be no more edits there. That's a rule. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 02:43, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
Signature policy, again
I know the message in question was posted on March 9, but I just wanted to remind you to use four tildes (~) while signing messages. Thank you. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 22:10, 24 March 2019 (UTC)
Just because the "Trivia" sections of episodes are "boring", doesn't mean you have anyone's permission to add speculation. Please be advised on that. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 06:08, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
Images are uploaded at the archives, so you have to create an account over there and wait to be autoconfirmed to be able to upload images.--ForceFire 05:57, 23 April 2019 (UTC)
Signature policy, once again
Once again, please use four tildes (~) whenever you're signing your messages on talk pages. This is the third message I've sent to you about this; you should be doing this consistently by now. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 21:08, 26 April 2019 (UTC)
About edit reversion
If you don't know who the character I'm referring to is, don't reverse my edits right away. Discuss first. Jack is the combined Move Reminder, Move Deleter, and Name Rater you can find in every Pokémon Center in Sword and Shield. He shares his outlook with Café Masters and has an Indeedee by his side. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 21:07, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
- He's also listed in TW03's character list. You can check more of him through that. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 21:09, 21 March 2020 (UTC)