User talk:Gabo 2oo
/* HG SS */
Well, here's the reply about your question, mostly because you wouldn't see it.
For battle Misty, you must go to Route 25, in front of Bill's House. I hope it helps. --EBnDr (Talk page ♪) 21:12, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
Kanto Gym First
Tell me, why the Viridian Gym, beacuase the first gym is in Pewter City, that Viridian is the last, can be first but no yet i enter it. --Rodney 15:57, 18 February 2010 (UTC)
Black & White Maps
I could help but notice your wonderful Route 1 image. How do you do this, and do you plan on doing more? Kenpari 21:46, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
Black and White Maps
I noticed your maps of Unova's routes. May I know what you do to force the camera into that perspective, so that I can help you along with the remaining maps?
Thanks and have a nice day!
Pokémon in South Asia
Can you please explain your this edit? As far as I know, Pokemon has never been dubbed in 'Urdu'. Not to mention, the logo says "پوکمون" when the correctly spelling would be "پوکيمون". I have no idea from where you got that logo, so if there is a link available to that source, please let me know. ♫♪ エイディニズ ♪♫ 17:26, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
Professor Oak's voice
Don't want to get into an edit war, so I thought I'd ask, how are you sure that Stan Hart isn't back as Oak as of BW109? He's credited, and already came back to the series in an earlier BW episode (forgot which exact one it was). ☆GamerGeek☆ 22:19, 22 April 2013 (UTC)
I'd never heard that piece of music before in the anime (nor knew that any PPL song was ever arranged). Even if you're right that that piece of music somehow existed before PPL (how do you know this, by the way?), why should that trivia be removed? --IWannaBeTheVeryBest 07:37, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
- All right, I checked The Tower of Terror, and you're right. Though personally I would love to see every piece of music used in an episode be listed, I understand. That's all, let's leave it as-is. --IWannaBeTheVeryBest 18:20, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
Adventures and Unova and Beyond
Do you have any proof that "Adventures in Unova" and "Adventures in Unova and Beyond" is just the same season with the name changed like you're assuming? What doesn't say that it will be an entirely new season? We shouldn't just be assuming like that. --Pokemaster97 16:45, 24 July 2013 (UTC)
Archives uploading still locked
Uploading is still locked due of preparing X & Y games on archives. So I can't upload a picture of Zigzagoon's hind legs error. Its hind legs are brown, and its paws are beige, get it? It's just an error. I don't know how long they will unlock uploading so I can send it to see this error. Pikachu65 14:27, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
Regarding this error
Can't it be because of the dust effect surrounding Ash? As for the one frame part, that's the only shot showing the lowest part of his legs as compared to the other frames used in that particular scene. Hence, it is the only frame with the lower part of his legs missing. I don't know, it honestly didn't look like an error to me. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 20:39, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
No, they're not! Bianca's palate is always light-pink in this one, but for a few frames, she got red palate, like Pokémon always got. And in one scene, Escavalier's body is colored light color. Take a look on it again, a:File:BW063_error_5.png its dark-red color near its hat become light-red color and the entire body as well. But its body colors should be like this. a:File:BW063_error_6.png Only its stomach is the same color and the shadow color too. They made the errors there, there's no misunderstading. Pikachu65 09:06, 14 November 2013 (UTC) Do you get it now? Palate is throat, okay? I was nitpicking it a bit, but Escavalier's colors are tue, its horsehair crest is dark-red, not light-red. Pikachu65 17:38, 14 November 2013 (UTC)
- I suggest you check to see who reverted you, in this case, it was me. It isn't an error as the animator probably intended to do that as in that scene, Clemont and Bonnie are the "center of attention" (if you'd like to call it that). So being outlined darker than everything else was probably intentional.--ForceFire 14:36, 20 November 2013 (UTC)
Editing for blocked users
Please note that assisting blocked usersadd content to pages is considered block evasion, which is a blockable offence itself. Next time, it will lead to a block for both parties. Please be aware of a user's current status before considering editing for them or associating with them. Thank you. --Pokemaster97 04:18, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
Western opening 17
- I was the one who approved that trivia. It's notable in my opinion, as well as Dennou Zenshi's opinion. --Pokemaster97 21:43, 28 May 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't actually considered the fact that those gender differences are not only more noticeable than others, but basically different forms as well, and thus can be considered notable enough. --Gabo 2oo 00:14, 29 May 2014 (UTC)
I could be wrong, but...
Mt. Pyre couple
- Yes, but we're talking about when you speak to Phoebe in Mt. Pyre, which is during the postgame. The old lady dissapears at some point in the game. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 03:50, 28 December 2014 (UTC)
About Fletchinder's Razor Wind
Can you tell me where exactly in the radio drama we ever hear that Jessie is five years old? I tried listening to much of Miyamoto's lines (and I looked at the translations for all of her lines elsewhere), but I don't see anything that ever definitively and inarguably gives Jessie's age. All I see is very arguable milestones.
I do agree with your one time interpretation of Jessie and James' ages in M02, but on the other hand I very much do not think the radio drama "proves" anything. (Not by what I see anyway...?) Tiddlywinks (talk) 02:11, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
- I was actually working under the assumption that what The Great Butler said was correct, so I'm not really sure where it's mentioned. However, Giovanni says in his introductory narration that the events happened 20 years ago, and one of Miyamoto's lines when she first speaks with Mew is "Nursery school... kindergarten... child care costs money", indicating Jessie is between 4- and 6-years old. We may have conflicting translations of the movie dialogue, but that, along the simple facts that Jessie is becoming an old maid (which is indeed said by Miyamoto near the end of the CD drama and implies a current age of 25 already), and that she can drive and drink, totally back up the movie dialogue that claims they're 25. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 15:09, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
- It's very possible I don't know how to search for it (in Japanese, which is what I'd best trust), but I haven't actually been able to find anything that ties an age like 25 to 'oban' (or 'obaa-san')... But in general, I do agree that the radio drama at least implies a rough age and that that lends support to them being 25 for the M02 line. Tiddlywinks (talk) 16:20, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
Hey, there. I have a question for you. Do you think you can upload a better image of Malamar and Inkay being temporarily used by Clemont and James from XY054 and maybe upload images of Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion being temporarily used by Ash, Iris, and Cilan in the 15th Pokémon movie, please? Seabiscuit2020 (talk) 04:52, 14 February 2016 (UTC)
- It's not a direct confirmation or anything, I'd say it's just implied. On the B1 floor at the Magma Hideout (downstairs from the TV screen room), there's a female grunt with a Mightyena who talks about going topsy-turvy. If you speak to her after defeating her, she'll say "What's going on with you and that girl from earlier? I know teenagers can feel frustrated, but that's no reason to go wrecking other people's hideouts. What's that? You're not together? Sorry about that." --Gabo 2oo (talk) 05:35, 14 February 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I didn't expect to find it easily in the text dumps, but I actually did shortly after asking here. =P
- I willl say, I do consider that the best potential evidence against Zinnia having had a daughter. Long story short, though, there's some evidence for and against it, but nothing really conclusive.
- You may have noticed that I've more or less reverted Zinnia's page, and we can absolutely discuss it as much as may be needed. But my basic position is, if there's two separate pieces of consistent evidence, you can't just label that "speculation". That's simply doing it a disservice. Tiddlywinks (talk) 05:44, 14 February 2016 (UTC)
- I actually went and searched for the exact quote as well. I was looking for it since long ago because I've had many discussions about the topic, and that is some strong evidence against the whole 'late daughter' theory, after all. (It was hard to find until now, because no playthrough features that line: players rarely talk to NPCs after battle.) On the other hand, I never really thought of Zinnia calling Aster "daughter" once as evidence for it, because since many people in real life treat their pets like children, I assumed that'd be true for Pokémon as well. In my honest opinion, that theory is still speculation to me... but I can't deny that tons of people are interpreting it that way, though, so I'm okay with your revision.
- ...That said, the whole line also implies the player character is a teenager, which is pretty weird considering that, according to Bulbapedia, Brendan and May are 12-years old. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 06:21, 14 February 2016 (UTC)
- Most people just wouldn't go so far as actually calling their pets "son"/"daughter", though. But on thinking that Zinnia might be teenaged, I did start to think that maybe she's just taken to a notion that she's sort of adopted Aster or something, and Aster's calls are just a reflection of or nod to that. But either way it's pretty weird.
- I had the same thought about Brendan/May too. In the Japanese, though, one of those Grunt lines actually says "10s", but then the other explicitly uses the English word teenagers; but that latter one could equally be the Japanese writers not comprehending the English word well enough. Tiddlywinks (talk) 06:39, 14 February 2016 (UTC)
- I (subjectively) think Zinnia's age is close to the player character's due to the way she approaches him/her, but 12 is just too young. May and Brendan look younger than Calem and Serena (who are implied to be over 16), both in artworks and in-game models, so there's that though. Yet despite that, Steven calls Zinnia a "young woman" as well, if I recall correctly. I think everything is really weird to a point where it seems contradictory rather than just ambiguous. I really hope we get more background for Zinnia in a future game, because we need much more clarification :/
- As for Aster calling Zinnia "mama"... it's really odd, but is it really evidence for the late Aster being her daughter? Assuming Zinnia had a daughter named Aster, and assuming she named her Whismur after this Aster when she passed away, still... why would Whismur call her like that? It's not like the Whismur magically inherited Aster's memories or something to explain why she calls her "mama"... --Gabo 2oo (talk) 07:50, 14 February 2016 (UTC)
Can you explain where Gen II is officially referred to as the "Gold/Silver series"? Maybe quoting as much of the surrounding context as possible if it's not a webpage or something I can easily check myself. Tiddlywinks (talk) 16:57, 29 February 2016 (UTC)
- The box art for Pokémon Crystal says the game is "Part of the Gold/Silver series", below the "Crystal Version" text. At first I wasn't sure about adding it because it was only mentioned there (as far as I know), but I think it's noteworthy. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 19:48, 29 February 2016 (UTC)
Hey, there. I have a question for you. Do you think you can upload a better image of the Blue Flower Florges being temporarily Team Rocket and Ash, please? Seabiscuit2020 (talk) 17:21, 21 March, 2016 (UTC)
I'm interested where did it come from? As far as I was aware, this short was never available outside of cinemas, and in fact is considered on some websites as "lost". Kidburla (talk) 14:05, 13 October 2016 (UTC)
- I... really wish there was more to it, but I simply googled it by its Japanese title. If I recall correctly, I only found the Mew and the Celebi shots. The link you just provided is actually the first time I've seen the other two screenshots. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 20:12, 13 October 2016 (UTC)
Hi, I'm Serpent King, one of the admins involved in the cross wiki weekend. I just wanted to personally thank you for your extraordinary effort towards WiKirby. It has not gone unnoticed and is greatly appreciated. I wish you good luck in the drawing for the prize. Thanks again Serpent King 03:36, 27 September 2017 (UTC)
- Why, thank you! I figured I could help a bit there. I'm hoping to eventually contribute more when I get the chance to actually play the Kirby games. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 06:34, 27 September 2017 (UTC)
- But what about the order of episodes in categories, then? Episodes 1000-onwards would be automatically listed after EP100 / before EP101, won't them? I thought that was the reason why we have numbers with zeros ("001" instead of just "1") for episodes prior to the hundreds. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 18:36, 9 October 2017 (UTC)
- I don't remember much, but I already uploaded all I found on each character's artwork section. They were scanned and posted on Reddit by someone named Cube Watermelon, likely from one of the art books (or the Sun & Moon Official Collector's Guide, if I recall the name correctly). --Gabo 2oo (talk) 03:00, 26 February 2019 (UTC)
I noticed that you've been making the HGSS and BW maps, and I read into your methods a bit. I also want to start helping out and fill in missing maps, and I was wondering if you could share all of the tilesets you've found so far with me. Dot455 (talk) 01:11, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
- The tilesets were made by me and I added new ones as I needed them, but that was around 10 years ago. Sorry, but I don't remember where those files are at all, assuming I still have them. I'll contact you if I find them. In any case, those tiles were custom-made, so direct rips like these are bound to be more accurate. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 01:03, 14 June 2021 (UTC)
XY title cards missing the characters' shadows
Way back in early 2014, you added information to the pages for the first six XY episodes stating that the title cards for the initial US airings were missing the characters' shadows. However, I have access to footage from said initial US airings, and neither the title cards for the sneak previews nor the formal premieres appear to be missing said shadows. Compare the iTunes release for reference. PaperSplash (talk) 01:56, 21 September 2022 (UTC)
- I don't remember much, could I have meant the silhouettes from the first few frames? Before the colors pan in. I don't have the US footage so I can't personally check anymore. I checked the articles' history and seems like I only added that info to XY001 though, so someone else must've noticed the same for the following episodes. --Gabo 2oo (talk) 01:11, 22 September 2022 (UTC)
Regarding Aim to Be a Pokémon Master
I don't believe the assessment you gave on the tweet disproves that they're special episodes; it said "special episodes concluding Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series", which I don't believe necessarily equates to being main series episodes (since XYS05 was considered to be the finale of S19, despite also being a special episode).
However, I do agree with you that Bulbapedia appears to be somewhat split on how to treat Aim to Be a Pokémon Master (since it's listed as an arc on the Journeys page, despite also using the special epicodes). PokemonMasterJamal3 (talk) 08:04, 17 December 2022 (UTC)