|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Aqwertyuiop28!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
It looks to me as if, when you added information about the PAL Shiny Yveltal, you made fairly sweeping assumptions about its details based on the PAL Zygarde and other Shiny Yveltal distributions. This is not acceptable on Bulbapedia. It may seem totally reasonable to you, but we still do not make such assumptions; we wait for some sort of official confirmation.
- Those were not assumptions. I am a Spanish guy and I got my code and my own Yveltal, so just took the info from there. If you need some screenshots as proof just ask for them :). If there is no problem I'll leave the info as I wrote it before. --Aqwertyuiop28 (talk) 00:36, 6 May 2016 (UTC)
- OK. There are at least two apparent problems with what you originally edited, then. First, the ID probably shouldn't be the same as it was for Zygarde. It would be great if you could double-check that.
- Secondly, unless you captured the Wonder Card technical data or looked directly at Yveltal's—or maybe hacked Yveltal to make it a lower level—you probably can't be sure that Yveltal's moves are actually relearnable (since they're all level-up moves and Yveltal is level 100). If you're not actually certain, please don't assume they are. Tiddlywinks (talk) 00:43, 6 May 2016 (UTC)
Shiny Yveltal event
I noticed above you said that you got your own code for it. So I am wondering if there is any way you could get a scan (or a picture if you can't get a scan) of its serial code card for the PAL region serial code page? Lady Ariel 03:05, 6 May 2016 (UTC)
I see you're removing anime moves that aren't identified, but I just want to make sure that you're checking closed captions which at times do identify moves that aren't vocally identified.
Also, it may be that some moves not on Force Fire's user page can still be argued to be unique. If you're not already, you may want to consider that possibility before culling just everything not on that list. Tiddlywinks (talk) 04:02, 22 July 2017 (UTC)
In other languages
Hello there! I noticed that you have been adding the Spanish names for the areas in Pokémon Rumble U, that's very nice! However you seem to make a distinction between the article's name and the other's. That is a distinction that we don't generally do here. Therefore I ask of you to not make that distinction in future edits and simply use ''<name>'' on all names and not just the article's. Thank you. --Raltseye prata med mej 10:04, 1 March 2018 (UTC)
In 2017, you added several items' Fling powers to the Fling page. On Talk:Protective Pads, someone is disputing the power of Protective Pads that you added. Where did you get the powers from? Could you confirm that the power is 80 rather than 30 like that user believes? --SnorlaxMonster 01:32, 26 May 2018 (UTC)
Hi. As Lost Thunder is a large expansion, I hope that the pages won't be moved and edited unless you have all the information for the cards. Things to edit to the English version:
- Removing the TCG Unreleased tag
- Changing Thunderclap Spark/Fairy Rise/Super-Burst Impact/SM-P Promotional to Lost Thunder in the "It is part of [name] expansion" sentence
- The attacks and description IN ENGLISH
- transdex to dex
- Category:Lost Thunder cards
- Release information (when applicable)
I realized from previous expansions that you have missed several of the parts, and I had to go through the whole set to spot out the mistakes/those left out. As Lost Thunder is a very large set, I do not wish to have to check through all the card pages again. Also, this information will also be applicable to future English expansions. Thanks. — Ruixiang95 15:31, 22 October 2018 (UTC)