Check the Bulbagarden home page for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the forums or in the Bulbagarden Discord server.
Talk:Scarf (Mystery Dungeon)
Hey, guys. The descriptions are based on the Game's, okay? Optimus35Talk | DP 10:49, 25 September 2007 (UTC)
Why is this listed as a dead-end page? I've added links to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and status conditions. --ニョロトノ666 23:22, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- It doesn't update instantaneously... in fact, Zhen has to invoke it. I'll ask him later on if he will. TTEchidnaGSDS! 23:24, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
I would add this, but I don't know the method!
I managed to score a Gold Ribbon in the Gates to Infinity demo, and they now sell for only 1,500 rather than 2,000 (curses!). I would add this myself, but I'm not too sure on how to work with tables, rollover text, and the like. If someone more experienced could add this tidbit, I would appreciate it. Dragonhat (talk) 02:23, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
Aura Bow sell price
One time I fainted in a dungeon, lost all my money, and lost all my items except for my green bow. I was so desperate for money that I almost sold my green bow. But Kecleon was only going to give me 350 Poké for it, while this article says that the bows sell for 1500 Poké. I thought that it was just a glitch, but my friend also said that her bow would only sell for 350 Poké. Has anyone elso noticed this? ShinyMew9001 (talk) 22:15, 13 June 2013 (UTC)
I suggest moving this page to Band since there are more Bands (14) then Scarfs (10). --Raltseye prata med mej 13:26, 10 October 2016 (UTC)
- I think it should be moved to Accessories (Mystery Dungeon) since it seems to be a category all of the items fall under. --Carllz (talk) 17:37, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- I agree that Accessories (Mystery Dungeon) would be better than either Scarf or Band --Xigzagoon (talk) 21:32, 9 March 2020 (UTC)
- Based on what I gathered from game manuals and some text dumps, it seems all held items (such as Scarves or recruitment-affecting items) are called "Equipment". However, I'm not sure there's any confirmation for "Accessories" when it comes to clothing, so I'd like to request sources about it if there's any. --Platybus (talk) 23:26, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
Descriptions that need to be added when PMDRTDX is in the item template
Once RTDX is added to the item description template, anyone who wants to can add these:
- Gold Ribbon: This golden ribbon can be sold for a high price at a shop!
- Heal Ribbon: When equipped, it speeds up the wearer's natural HP recovery.
- Zinc Band: When equipped, it boosts the wearer's Sp. Def, reducing the damage taken from special moves.
- --Xigzagoon (talk) 16:39, 9 March 2020 (UTC)
Aura Bow section error
It says that you can only obtain one Aura Bow, but the Brown Bow is given by Marowak after first completion of Final Maze, therefore this statement is incorrect. If nobody fixes this soon, I will do it myself. - totally signed comment from Kirbychu Showdown (talk • contribs) 22:05, 18 November 2021 (UTC)