Small edit Anime Pokedex entries 'Pelipper carry small items in their mouths over long distances and when tired, rest' carry - carries. Also, can someone put a comma inbetween distances and and, please? Thank you. Littlmiget123 14:59, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- Just wondering if you watched the ep. If carry was said, (and yes, Pelipper can be plural, just like any other Pokémon) then the final entry should be
Pelipper carry small items in their mouths over long distances(possibly a comma) and, when tired, rest.--Mew a.k.a. Immewnity was here at 14:34, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
Ya, actually, I just finished watching the episode. And the 'when tired, rest' part, thats not the end of it, that's just where i cut off so i didnt have to write the whole entry on here. Littlmiget123 14:59, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- Another edit request. Under Trivia, it says Pelipper is the only Water-type to learn Fly. It should say "Pelipper and its pre-evolution are the only", blah blah. Drake Clawfang 18:59, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- Wingull can't learn surf WeavilePwns 01:45, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
Pelipper's body shape
If you look at it carefully, it kind of looks like a stylised trawling boat. Its feet look like propellers, its head looks like a boat's cockpit and its general body shape looks very boat-esque. The fact that it catches fish in its bill kind of alludes to why I'm seeing it. What does everyone else think? LordHeinz (talk) 13:05, 19 October 2012 (UTC)
- I agree that its head and body do resemble one (well a boat of some sort, anyway, not sure about specifically a trawling boat) and that it's probably deliberate. (The head is too odd a shape not to be, and its backside is oddly shaped, too.) The feet resembling propellers seems a little farfetched, though. They look like regular waterbird feet to me. Still, I don't think every visual design element needs to be stated in articles. 'tis a tad interesting, however. Good eye. RiverShock (talk) 12:11, 14 November 2012 (UTC)
My Pelipper in AlphaSapphire tried to learn Tailwind at level 44 and Hydro Pump at 50, while the page lists them in the opposite order. This is likely because of the order Pelipper learns these moves in XY (I assume? Didn't play). In turn, on the page for Tailwind it is listed that Pelipper learns the move at level 44 in ORAS, while on page for Hydro Pump, Pelipper is listed to learn the move at level 58. KingisNitro (talk) 21:58, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
- The levels for those two moves for both XY and ORAS were somehow flipped during a recent edit, and Hydro Pump's page has yet to be fully updated with ORAS levels. Kai * the Arc Toraph 03:33, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I was just wandering around on my Kyogre near the battle resort, and I found a Pelliper holding a pretty wing. When I went to this wiki page, though, there was no held items location. Is there any way to make one?
- I think I can do that. I believe wild Pelipper have a 50% chance of holding a Pretty Wing and a 5% chance of holding a Lucky Egg. I might be incorrect about those probabilities. If so, this is a wiki, and anyone can fix it. Superbreeder 19:56, 8 April 2015 (UTC)
- Staff members are considering some changes to the infobox. I'm not sure whether Abilities are part of the changes they're considering, but I'm sure they're aware of the issue (it's come up before). If you're not satisfied waiting silently for the changes to be rolled out, you could talk to them directly to ask about it. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 17:30, 26 January 2018 (UTC)
Pelipper Team Rocket page?
Considering Team Rocket's Pelipper's recurring appearance and significance (all that Gatchat moments), shouldn't it have a page of its own?(MonMonPk (talk) 01:07, 16 March 2020 (UTC)) Like Team Rocket Delibird?(MonMonPk (talk) 01:09, 16 March 2020 (UTC))