From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Generation VIII
| Ignores the effects of opposing Pokémon's Abilities and moves that draw in moves.
Stalwart (Japanese: すじがねいり Staunch) is an Ability introduced in Generation VIII. It is the signature Ability of Duraludon.
Stalwart makes its user's moves ignore the target-redirecting effects of moves (e.g. Rage Powder, Follow Me, and Ally Switch) and Abilities (e.g. Storm Drain, Lightning Rod).
Outside of battle
Stalwart has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Stalwart
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Light Metal
|| Heavy Metal
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other languages