Reiko Tanoue (Japanese: 田上怜子) is an illustrator for the Pokémon Trading Card Game. She has illustrated only two cards for the Trading Card Game: Sceptile, from the Arceus expansion, and Panpour from the Next Destinies expansion. She was also listed in the staff of Pokémon Platinum under "Special thanks" though it is currently unknown exactly what role she played in the development of that game. The staff of Pokémon Black and White lists her under "Pokémon designer". A résumé shared by Keiko Moritsugu and Mana Ibe, who both illustrated a single card from the Arceus expansion and are listed under the same roles in both sets of credits.
|This TCG-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
The following is a list of Pokémon designed by Tanoue.
- Pokémon Platinum (2008) - Special Thanks
- Pokémon Black and White (2010) - Pokémon Character Design, 3-D Map Graphics
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (2012) - Pokémon Character Design
- HarmoKnight (2012) - Special Thanks
- Pokémon X and Y (2013) - Pokémon Characters Design, Trainer Graphics Design
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (2016) - Pokémon Characters Design, Trainer Graphics Design
|This article is part of Project TCG, a Bulbapedia project that aims to report on every aspect of the Pokémon Trading Card Game.|