He has also worked for Game Freak as a Pokémon designer since Generation II, with Raikou, Entei, and Suicune as the notable ones. During his playthrough of Pokémon Gold and Silver, he chose Totodile as his starter.
The following is a list of Pokémon designed by Muneo Saitō.
Pokémon works by Muneo Saitō
Pokémon video games
- Pokémon Gold and Silver (Monster Design)
- Pokémon Crystal (Pokémon Design)
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire (Pokémon Designer)
- Pokémon Channel (Conceptual Character Artist)
- Pokémon Colosseum (Pokémon Design)
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen (Pokémon Designer)
- Pokémon Emerald (Pokémon Design)
- Pokémon XD (Pokémon Designer)
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (Pokémon Design)
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|