Pokémon Season 1 & 2 - Limited Edition Collection
The Pokémon Season 1 & 2 - Limited Edition Collection is a Region 4 DVD set released by Beyond Home Entertainment in Australia on November 19, 2014. This DVD set is also referred to as the Pokémon Season 1 & 2 Gift Set in promotional material. It contains four individual half-season DVD cases with three discs. The individual half-season DVD cases were never sold individually. Overall, the set includes 12 discs with 101 episodes across them combined. Its catalogue number is BHE5661. The DVDs don't include English closed captioning.
This DVD set was rereleased in a more slim design as the Pokémon The Series: The Beginning The Collection by Shock Entertainment in Australia on December 2, 2020 with the catalogue number KAL5524.
It contains all of the episodes, with the exceptions of Holiday Hi-Jynx, Stage Fight!, and The Mandarin Island Miss Match (which all featured Jynx in its original design), from Indigo League and Adventures in the Orange Islands. In Region 4 releases, the episodes are ordered and separated according to standard broadcast seasons, rather than by VIZ Media DVD season.
Indigo League Collection 1
Indigo League Collection 2
Adventures on the Orange Islands Collection 1
Adventures on the Orange Islands Collection 2
- Pokémon the Series: Kanto and Orange Islands - Limited Edition Collection
- Pokémon the Series: Ruby and Sapphire - Limited Edition Collection
- Pokémon the Series: Diamond and Pearl - Limited Edition Collection
- Pokémon the Series: Black & White - Limited Edition Collection
- Pokémon Season 1 & 2 - Limited Edition Collection on Beyond Home Entertainment's website
- Pokémon The Series: The Beginning The Collection on JB Hi-Fi's website
|This article is part of both Project Anime and Project Merchandise, Bulbapedia projects that, together, aim to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Anime and Merchandise, respectively.|