From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|When hit by a move that makes direct contact, the Pokémon and the attacker will faint after three turns unless they switch out of battle.
Perish Body (Japanese: ほろびのボディ Perish Body) is an Ability introduced in Generation VIII. It is the signature Ability of Cursola. It is the Ability equivalent of Perish Song.
When the Pokémon with Perish Body is hit with a contact move, both the attacker and the Pokémon with Perish Body will faint in three turns. If the attacker already has a perish count or is wearing Protective Pads or has Long Reach, the Ability does not affect anyone.
Outside of battle
Perish Body has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Perish Body
|Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other languages