Kate Bristol is a voice actress for the English-language dub of the Pokémon anime.
Bristol got her first role, Kisa Sohma, at the age of eleven, and has provided voices for FUNimation ever since. In 2010, she played Dorothy in the NETworks North American tour of The Wizard of Oz. Her hobbies include reading, knitting, and playing The Legend of Zelda games.
Bristol joined the Pokémon anime in the beginning of Pokémon the Series: XY. Her most prominent roles are Valerie and Nurse Joy, having replaced Jennifer Forziati-DaCosta for the latter role. In Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon, she gained the role of Sophocles's Togedemaru. Bristol left the anime midway through Sun & Moon, returning to Texas after having a baby. She does, notably, still provide voice work for Pokémon related media as she provides the voice for the female Pokémon Trainer in Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
- Ash's Pikachu (M20) (speaking scene)
- Sophocles's Togedemaru (SM001-SM080)
- Pikipek (anime; SM004-SM018)
- Lusamine's Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable (SM050-SM078)
- Skitty (XY088)
- Carbink (B, C, D)
- Litwick (M19)
- Wormadam (M19)
- Luvdisc (SM005)
- Pershie (SM007)
- Spinarak (SM008)
- Pyukumuku (SM056)
Other non-Pokémon roles
- Musa, Shiny (Winx Club) (DuArt Film & Video) (Season 7)
- Julia Krystal (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V)
- Kisa Sohma (Fruits Basket)
- Lynette Bishop (Strike Witches)
- Young Kurama, Kaisei Sato (YuYu Hakusho)
- Tsubaki Kasugano (Future Diary)
- Bristol is a member of Voices for Fosters alongside fellow Pokémon voice actresses Sarah Natochenny and Lisa Ortiz.
- Her favorite Pokémon is Raichu.
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|